Main Menu

Gunston

Started by ajjewell, September 19, 2011, 03:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

North Melbournes Finest

You don't want Dawes, slowest player can't do anything when ball hits the ground. He's always playing on the second best defender as well, I'd hate to see how bad he'd play with a teams best defender on him.

Maca24

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on September 24, 2011, 12:22:18 PM
You don't want Dawes, slowest player can't do anything when ball hits the ground. He's always playing on the second best defender as well, I'd hate to see how bad he'd play with a teams best defender on him.
You are right, he gets fed like a seagull as well.  :P
Still think he would be better than nothing for carlton, although I wouldn't give up to much.

Also, where do we like to see Jarrad Waite? Forward or back?

RiOtChEsS

yeah honestly we dont need him it can be a Gunston type as our spine next year should go...

FB Jamison
CHB Henderson
C Judd
CHF Waite
FF Kruezer
R Warnock

and that im happy with if they can stay healthy, Waiter is getting long in the tooth tho so we need to have somebody ready to take that role in the near future...

PowerBug

I don't see Gunston being able to take over CHF yet. He looks too small in height and margainally in weight. He is very agile and he's not slow so give him some bulk and he could easily replace Waite.

CrowsFan

Gunston is 193 cm (same as Dawes) so easily tall enough to be a key forward. He just needs to bulk up during the off seasons, which he will do since he is only 19 at the moment

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 24, 2011, 05:02:02 PM
Gunston is 193 cm (same as Dawes) so easily tall enough to be a key forward. He just needs to bulk up during the off seasons, which he will do since he is only 19 at the moment
Wow, didn't know that. I probably don't see it as he's always next to Tippett.

Then yes he is tal enough, only needs bulk. ;)

CrowsFan

Haha that would do it since Tippett is over 2 metres tall! :o