Main Menu

Harvey Sacked!

Started by Boomz, September 15, 2011, 07:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Eade cannot win us a flag.....

as a player he was lucky he played for Hawthorn during the glory days

as a coach can he really get us to that glory with our aging superstars?

demon_spud

Yes will be Lyons or someone of similar ilk

Turbo

Boomz

Not Eade... Lots of rumours flying but Eades manager has denied him even talking to freo & brad hardie said he's talked to eade and he said it's not him... Very strange.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fireballz on September 15, 2011, 08:02:04 PM
Holy cow! Just saw it on the news. Huge shock! He's done a good job too. If any side can blame injuries it's freo.
He has really turned Freo around, as a team and the list. He's done a stellar job with the list he started with and has certainly found alot of future talent.

I wonder if he'd mind a move to GWS under Sheeds again.....

Cicjose

this is not happening until after 2012

Ringo

Ross Lyon will be confirmed believed to be on his way to Perth as we speak.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/ross-lyon-to-coach-fremantle-20110915-1kbmh.html

8-6 Suited

Wouldn't be surprised if Harvey goes to Adelaide now. :x

Cicjose

Ringo

Quote from: Cicjose on September 15, 2011, 08:44:54 PM
this is not happening until after 2012
Both the report in the Herald Sun and the Release on Freos site state he will not be coaching Freemantle in 2012. And so the coaching intrigue continues.  Heard a rumour today even linking Leigh Matthews with Melbourne.

8-6 Suited

That was just a HS story. Wasn't a rumour, just an idea.

Fireballz

Just heard on ten news that Ross Lyon has quit Saints and is flying over to Perth tonight....  :-\

PowerBug

I was on the Index and saw the title and went, "WHAT, BRENT HARVEY BEEN SACKED!?" Then went to the NM board and there was nothing there. SO i go to the AFL board and see it's Freo's coach and go, "WHAT THE ...... MARK HARVEY'S BEEN SACKED!?!?!?!?"

What has he done wrong? he took them from bottom to top in a year and Freo has been all injuries this year and i thought Harvey did and excellent job considering the players he had missing. In total shock.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Fireballz on September 15, 2011, 08:51:09 PM
Just heard on ten news that Ross Lyon has quit Saints and is flying over to Perth tonight....  :-\

I was just watching the 10 news and I didn't hear that at all.

North Melbournes Finest

So now I have to officially hate Freo when I like them, he's going to turn them into a lock down boring team. FFS Pavlich is going to want out straight away when he turns them into the most boring team in the AFL.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/ross-lyon-to-coach-fremantle-20110915-1kbmh.html