FF's Top 18 Overall Coaches in 2011.

Started by Grazz, September 10, 2011, 06:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superman1978

Can someone please send the code to enter the FF lead comp, would like to enter if spot is still available. Thanks.
Team name 'DOGHOUSE'

Capper

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 15, 2012, 08:57:52 PM
Quote from: tabs on February 15, 2012, 07:42:49 PM
surely its not panic stations yet. people are still getting teams ready. They will turn up
fair enough,, i think it just dawned on me that nab cup starts in 2 days

Believe it or not i know guys that haven't even started looking at their potential team line ups yet. It will be fun to watch them squirm as they try to complete their team lineup on lock out day

Grazz

Quote from: Superman1978 on February 16, 2012, 06:06:19 PM
Can someone please send the code to enter the FF lead comp, would like to enter if spot is still available. Thanks.
Team name 'DOGHOUSE'

Sent you a PM with code mate. your the lucky last.Goodluck.

Grazz

Can all League Captains PM me over the weekend how many are missing from each league and if at all possible who era those that are missing. Cheers Guys.

BGK

Quote from: Grazz on February 16, 2012, 06:44:29 PM
Can all League Captains PM me over the weekend how many are missing from each league and if at all possible who era those that are missing. Cheers Guys.

Will do mate. i will work it all out tomorrow.

Ringo

Who are we missing from copper Grazz? See 2 spaces still to fill.

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on February 16, 2012, 09:00:40 PM
Who are we missing from copper Grazz? See 2 spaces still to fill.

We are missing North Melb's Finest and theta. ive been in touch with Nth Melb's Finest and he knows he has to sign up soon, ive contacted theta a couple of times while he was online and got no answer so i think he may of pulled the pin.

Capper

cant wait for copper to start. Going to be great and alot of talk from everyone

Grazz

yeh there should be a bit between leagues aswell.  ::)

MC

I'll jump in if there's a free spot - finished 984th last year (MC's Mix)

Grazz

Quote from: MC on February 17, 2012, 11:45:35 PM
I'll jump in if there's a free spot - finished 984th last year (MC's Mix)

I'll be in contact mate, there should be a space in one of them. Thanks.

Colliwobblers

you still only have 11 coaches in lead not looking likely to fill it, should we give lead a miss this season find another league and see how the ranks are for next season ?

Dudge

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 18, 2012, 05:46:16 PM
you still only have 11 coaches in lead not looking likely to fill it, should we give lead a miss this season find another league and see how the ranks are for next season ?

I still think theres time to fill it CW, there still seems to be coaches asking to join a league/ leagues. But i suppose it's up to Grazz mate

Grazz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 18, 2012, 05:46:16 PM

All those below without a rank are commited to FF Lead, the league has 18 coaches now. Not sure if all have signed up yet. Hevent heard from FS yet this weekend.

North Melbournes Finest

Sorry it took me a while to join, I didn't even remember that I signed up for this. I was basically MIA over the offseason. Good luck to everyone and thanks for including me.