FF's Top 18 Overall Coaches in 2011.

Started by Grazz, September 10, 2011, 06:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 01, 2012, 01:39:10 PM
u may want to change the league names on the front page grazz,, and i'll send u the code to "FF Bronze" in a sec

Done.

Grazz

As i can no longer verify peoples scores (Which i didnt think off closing it on the 3rd) i will now be locking leagues 1-5 and league 6 will fill with 1st in best dressed, whatever rank you come in with now you will be placed into league 6 FF Lead. If thats ok feel free to get onboard. Thanks all for those that have joined and to those that have become captains, i still need a Cpt for FF Gold so if anyone would like to put their hand up it would help alot.

Leagues FF Platinum Through To FF Copper are now closed, League FF Lead Will Remain Open Till Full With 1st In Best Dressed No Matter What Rank You Have. Thanks. 

Cazalys Cougars

G'day Grazz,

I'd be happy to volunteer my services for captain of the FF Gold league.

What are the main duties involved? Setting up and maintaining the league, sending out invites etc?

Cheers,

Dan <Cazalys Cougars will be Up There this year!!!> Go the 22 and a Half Men!!

FisherSaints

Grazz should soon send out a PM to all you FF Lead players. I am the captain of it. I created it 1/2 an hour ago

Grazz

Quote from: FisherSaints on February 01, 2012, 06:15:58 PM
Grazz should soon send out a PM to all you FF Lead players. I am the captain of it. I created it 1/2 an hour ago

Yeh you can if you like. Tell them to keep the code private as it is strictly by invite only. Thanks for that.
You will have to keep an eye on who you sent it to and send others as people join to fill it.
Let me know when you have sent the code out and i'll adjust page one to say Code sent.

CrowsFan

upthemaidens

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 01, 2012, 08:19:44 PM
Is there are code for FF Bronze yet?
ive given it to grazz already....   if he wants me to send them out i can,but i think hes looking after it

Grazz

Heya CF, it's coming mate, i can only send a maximum of 20 PM's and hour so taking me a bit of time. I will do FF Bronze next so in around 15 minutes buddy you should get one.

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 01, 2012, 08:23:46 PM
ive given it to grazz already....   if he wants me to send them out i can,but i think hes looking after it

I'll be right in about ten minutes mate then i'll sort it haha. 

eagles929406

Quote from: Grazz on February 01, 2012, 08:26:44 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on February 01, 2012, 08:23:46 PM

I'll be right in about ten minutes mate then i'll sort it haha. 

lmao

ossie85

Quite happy with the quality of coaches in Copper. Reckon we could turn a few heads.

How about a bit of inter-league rivalry? Six leagues, play each 3 times for a total of 15 rounds? I'm not volunteering though!

tigertops

yes im a little late but whats the go with gettin into a league. whats avail etc etc
finished 2651 last year....Tigertuff is the name

cheers

Grazz

Quote from: tigertops on February 02, 2012, 03:12:32 PM
yes im a little late but whats the go with gettin into a league. whats avail etc etc
finished 2651 last year....Tigertuff is the name

cheers

At this stage mate FF Lead is all thats available as all other Leagues are Closed as of yesterday.
Let us know if thats cool with you.

Grazz

Quote from: ossie85 on February 02, 2012, 12:29:05 PM

Quite happy with the quality of coaches in Copper. Reckon we could turn a few heads.

How about a bit of inter-league rivalry? Six leagues, play each 3 times for a total of 15 rounds? I'm not volunteering though!

I think we can go ok to Ossie, League Leaders was built out of Top 10k Ranked Coaches and finished 52nd overall.

I like the idea of the inter-league rivalry comp, how would one make that work mate.
Theres gunna be some rivalry between us anyway i think haha. Platinum Gold and Silver will be at it i think.

tigertops

yeah happy to go with that.  code....?

jsut read back and saw you bleeding away sending out league codes. will wait for the code.
thanks Grazz