FF's Top 18 Overall Coaches in 2011.

Started by Grazz, September 10, 2011, 06:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerFever

March To Victory ranked 11,453 last year. Had a really bad season compared to last few years.
Cheers

Grazz

Quote from: TigerFever on January 31, 2012, 02:19:52 PM
March To Victory ranked 11,453 last year. Had a really bad season compared to last few years.
Cheers

Your not alone there mate, i think the byes hurt alot of coaches. Welcome.

Dudge

Hey Grazz- naste,(moe-curly) i;m hanging in the SILVER league guys. Only 3 days to go---yeehaa :D

Dylbags

If its not too late i finished 1084 overall last year! Would love a spot in a top class league, cheers guys

CrowsFan

Quote from: Dylbags on January 31, 2012, 04:36:46 PM
If its not too late i finished 1084 overall last year! Would love a spot in a top class league, cheers guys
What was your teams name?

axe9

Hi Grazz

I would like to be apart of the Supercoach League.  My team is Mountalizians F.C. With an overall rank of 652.  Just wondering the steps to get my team in?

Thanks Grazz. 

axe9

ants

good to see you on board there meady. you will be in the diamond league!

ants

by the way are you starting cunners cup tomorrow? send me the code mate

axe9

hey Steve !! how do get my team in ??  i just text torra to get your number

ants

grazz will put it in soon he is onto it like a flash dont worry!

axe9

NoScotch

Hi Grazz
I would like to also be part of  the supercoach league.  My team - NoLittleBlackBook  finished with a ranking of 15083

Dylbags

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 31, 2012, 05:39:25 PM
Quote from: Dylbags on January 31, 2012, 04:36:46 PM
What was your teams name?
FIGJAM

biggooters

Hi i finshed 4347 and was in division 1 last year. Team name was cum guzzlers gonna change it to herpes cluster

Grazz

Quote from: biggooters on January 31, 2012, 09:48:18 PM
Hi i finshed 4347 and was in division 1 last year. Team name was cum guzzlers gonna change it to herpes cluster

Do you have to ?  This is a family show.