Previous topic - Next topic

shanesmith40

Team Name - Palace Lappies
Overall Rank - 1,432

Chopps

Quote from: danoz on September 05, 2011, 09:03:01 AM
Not so angry Dan rank 677.

Cakehornes beat me in the gf but I popped him for overall   ;D

If only I had Boyd as capt we bot could be up the rankings instead of going swan capt

grange76

Could only manage 1943 DT but 1208 SC. Poor compared to last year  >:(

Another bad year for Backs and poor decisions. Hovering around the 2000 all season. Just could not make inroads

I Love Roy

freezer

74th overall in DT.

Team Name: Freezers Geezers

Was in the 20's for a fair while but had some bad captain rounds.

no stranger to danger

no stranger to danger

top 1% so pretty happy with that, as everyone else who finished within the top 1% should.

LaHug

Memphistopheles

I didn't really think I would be in the top 16 fanfooty dream teams, but it looks like I am at this stage.

Team name: The Darkness.

Overall ranking: 769 (total points 51,330)

Ranked in the top 0% :P

The reason I haven't been active as much lately is I used up all my trades by the end of round 20 :O

If I had saved some I think I would have done a bit better, although I am very happy with my end result.

Also I am looking for some more competitive leagues for next season so if anyone wants to invite me - hit me up.

bundyboy

ahhhhhh... tossed up all week between GAJ and Swann for captain in the last round...went traditional Swan and hurt me big time !

still won 2 out of 3 GF's but annoyed I didn't get 3 / 3..

still - I'm being greedy...PB this year for me, finishing 1824 overall after a really crappy start... but with GAJ, recon that might have been inside 1700....bugger...

hopefully I will start better next year !

SOS#1

Team name: Pressure Point!!
Ranking: 458

Had a couple of shocking rounds which prevented me from being right up there. But still very happy!

fortynine

Team-name: Kevin's Microdongs
Ranking: 1573rd overall.

Only managed a highest ranking this season of 808th this year overall compared with reaching 10th overall last season in Round 20 only to finish 998th..

I would have liked two years in a row within the top 1000 but what can you do? Still happy to have done this well considering I didn't do nearly enough preseason research and was so disorganised when it came to trades and byes.

Congratulations to those who did far better than me, this was one of the hardest seasons in a long time with a new team coming in, extra trades, more rounds, byes..it was much more confusing. So to the team that won this year especially, well done!!

As a side note, I've been doing leagues with mates for a few years now and would like to join a much more competitive ladder next year, are there special leagues for people who come in the top 1% or is anyone here interested in starting one next season? Perhaps even for some $$ :D

Elvs12

chatters24

Chopps