This is SWEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!

Started by mcwarne, September 04, 2011, 07:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcwarne

I lost my Qualifying Final as I was told by all and sundry that I was going out in straight sets. Then I won my semi and the comments were that all the money was on the other two to make the GF. Then I knocked out the loudmouth in the prelim and had to face the guy in the GF who beat me in the Qual and is ranked under 1000 overall. I am kicking his butt and the coaches box is in overdrive. By me. Woooohooooooooo!!!!!!

mcwarne

And there goes the siren. I fercucking LOVE Dream Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin Bieber

Bahaha!!!! ;D. Love it when you can get revenge and can shut them up!

Grazz

Hows this then, Ive been involed in a money league for 4 years, 1st 3 years out in straight sets Bang Bang had lost all credibillity i felt. Won the GF today money means nothing only $250 the win is everything. Sweeeeeeeet!

Flame

Quote from: Grazz on September 04, 2011, 08:33:50 PM
Hows this then, Ive been involed in a money league for 4 years, 1st 3 years out in straight sets Bang Bang had lost all credibillity i felt. Won the GF today money means nothing only $250 the win is everything. Sweeeeeeeet!
Sweeet..well done Grazz!

Edge

Quote from: Grazz on September 04, 2011, 08:33:50 PM

Prety much same situation, except no money
ever since i started 4 years ago, i have finished top 2, and gone out in straight sets, this year, lost 1st week, just won 2nd week, smashed the third week, and then this week, my opponent said he would destroy me, and i won by about 80 ;) great feeling .

mcwarne

Well done to all those who have the same feeling as me right now. Won 2 out of the last 3, if it wasnt for Bomber Dcikhed Thompson resting Selwood and Enright last year I would have had a friggin Hatrick!! Still great to be back on top of the world this year!!