How are DID you go in your Grandfinal(s) ??

Started by nostradamus, September 04, 2011, 03:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

bundyboy

Dudge

5 leagues 2 g/fs won both. But the money league that Grazz won hurt the most . But won Succulense league, that was ranked 48 , so preety happy

Cicjose

Nails

Finished season in top 8 of all 5 of my leagues...

Top 4 in 4 of the 5 leagues...

Made it to 2nd round of finals in every league and from there I didn't win a single grand final :(

Was in 3 grand finals and lost all 3.

Fisher over Puopolo. FMDT
Callinan, Higgins and N. Roo FMDT.

Using my 2nd last trade of the season to go Stevie J > Pavlich (the round where Pavlich got injured and when the Cats had their bye)

I think that trade there single handedly cost me a chance to win any of my grand finals  ::)

Dudge

We work so so hard all year and a bit of misfortune brings it all down in 1 foul swoop. Qualifying final Cloke gets 54 and i lose by 16. Snuck throug semi. Prelim, i bench N. Roo and play Petrie ( alcohol ) rookie mistake. Then g/f week, Petrie gets the ton and N.Roo gets43 odd I gotta stop drinking friday arvos

Grazz

Argh What no beers Friday arvo, i'll bring the trophy down so you can see it mate,i promise.

Dudge

Don't forget Grazz i'm picking it up (he's got my number remember ). Actually he rang today and said it wont be ready to well after xmas. I promise i'll let u know

Grazz

Davoo

I, hands-down, did the worst out of all of yous. 4 GF's 0 wins

Dudge

Quote from: Davoo on September 09, 2011, 06:04:12 PM
I, hands-down, did the worst out of all of yous. 4 GF's 0 wins
oh yeah that would hurt  Davoo

Grazz

Quote from: David link=topic=43938.msg 559443#msg 559443 date=1315555452
I, hands-down, did the worst out of all of yous. 4 GF 0 wins
Ouch, bet your hanging for next year to sought that imbalance out.

Davoo