Harvey - DO NOT GET HURT

Started by brownmans muffins, September 04, 2011, 06:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownmans muffins

My GF now comes down to Harvey + 80pts V Petrie; seemingly a lock but you never know what could happen.
For some reason with my last trade I got cute w Harvey instead of bringing in Drew to nullify one of the only decent opp PODs.

He's had Matera, Z.Smith, Broughton AND A DONUT while I've rolled out Enright, Mumford, Dal Santo in particularly underwhelming efforts.

You'd think Harvey's score will be within 80 of Petrie's wouldn't you.

roo boys!

You just don't know. I'm assuming it would be, but Petrie is always capable of kicking a bag and scoring about 160..

brownmans muffins

Quote from: roo boys! on September 04, 2011, 08:49:53 AM
You just don't know. I'm assuming it would be, but Petrie is always capable of kicking a bag and scoring about 160..

that's fine, as long as Harvey toils through a quiet game for 81+....
got way too cute with my last two trades - both luxury moves: broughton to pedersen last week, harvey instead of petrie this week.

roo boys!

Ouch :-\

You should be right though.

Dunham29

If it makes you any more secure Petries last four games hes averaging 77

GoLions

nah you should be fine i think, i reckon harvey's gonna score big today. as long as he scores 251 points or less i win 2 GF's   :D

woofy

id rather be in your position than mine. with 4 big outs for me i could only cover 3. broughton was great, callinan sucked and higgins would of been my bench cover opposed to my opponent fielding him. i now need boomer to score 238 to win! yeah good luck to that.. he would have to have like 40 possessions, kick 5-6 goals with one being the matchwinner for me to have any chance. gahh

penskifile

don't think petrie will outscore Harv's today, get the champers out now!

wadaramus

I need Harvey to score 90 to win one of my GF's, and in the other I need Harvey & Petrie to combine for 160, should be an exciting afernoon!

Slashers

I like the title of the thread though, "Harvey - DO NOT GET HURT".
He is an old man, and maybe because your being paranoid about it, he WILL get hurt ;-p
I need something like that to happen because its Harvey (opponent) VS JRoo (me).
The whole story is my 111 point lead, JRoo & Vickery VS Deledio, A.Swallow & Harvey.
I would love Richmond to dominate, JRoo to pull an IN FORM 150, Vickery to go 90 and for one of his players to have an OFF day.. eg Boomer.

brownmans muffins

Good work boomer, u capped. 135pt win & ranking ncrease to 121 overall

That being said, I would take the 80pt win & worse ranking to get back that 24hrs of anxiety