Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

I need Lobbe to get 79 to win my GF!

What are my chances? I need this!

jvalles

Quote from: Flame on September 03, 2011, 11:15:08 PM
I need Lobbe to get 79 to win my GF!

What are my chances? I need this!

I've got him on field too so hopefully yes!  He gives away a heap of free kicks, but hopefully he'll be good against Jamar.

Mr.Craig

I have 211 points vs Lobbe and Petrie to win my league.

My gut feeling is that he'll have a decent game and score 80 - 90. You're going to be holding your breath until the end of the match though!

gwilliams

Brogan's back this week, hard to say what sort of impact that will have on Lobbe's score

Flame

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 03, 2011, 11:25:08 PM
I have 211 points vs Lobbe and Petrie to win my league.

My gut feeling is that he'll have a decent game and score 80 - 90. You're going to be holding your breath until the end of the match though!
I am really hoping for that range! Brogan back worries me though!

jvalles

Quote from: gwilliams on September 03, 2011, 11:33:40 PM
Brogan's back this week, hard to say what sort of impact that will have on Lobbe's score

Damn, I forgot about Brogan, damn you Zac Smith for having a good game when you've become untrustworthy, and damn you Hawthorn for resting Bailey!

Flame

Now you see why I am worried!

Davoo

lets hope he doesnt get a free against when he's on 80 with 10 seconds to go! going to come down right to the end, lobbe, i think will get 70+ but i dont know about 80+ against melbourne though, i think he'll get you home though

Grazz

You've got a chance mate, Unfortunately for you Lobbe may drag it out to the death, goodluck. I need 60 from Petrie to win my money league, will i get that. You'd think so but it is Petrie.

Flame

Petrie should get that! Lobbe will get it with under 5 minutes left in the match..I hope!

Grazz

Quote from: Flame on September 04, 2011, 12:04:34 AM
Petrie should get that! Lobbe will get it with under 5 minutes left in the match..I hope!
Haha so true Lobbe will drag you through hell but its absolutely realistic. He'll get there for ya. I hope dish does mate, money league been going 4 years and be my 1st time on the trophy, that means more than the money.

Flame

Quote from: Grazz on September 04, 2011, 12:09:13 AM
Haha so true Lobbe will drag you through hell but its absolutely realistic he'll get there. I hope dish does mate, money league been going 4 years and be my 1st time on the trophy, that means more than the money.
Pride means more for sure. I am after revenge from last year! Go lobbe!

Grazz

Quote from: Flame on September 04, 2011, 12:10:52 AM
Quote from: Grazz on September 04, 2011, 12:09:13 AM
Haha so true Lobbe will drag you through hell but its absolutely realistic he'll get there. I hope dish does mate, money league been going 4 years and be my 1st time on the trophy, that means more than the money.
Pride means more for sure. I am after revenge from last year! Go lobbe!
Absolutely, its only $25 a head i get $275 for finishing top and taken out the GF, but that little square with Gutted Rabbits on it means alot more.

GoLions

lobbe to score 82. calling it now

Flame