Higgins the sub

Started by LF, September 03, 2011, 02:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

WTF was thinking he`d get a pretty decent score today not now unless they cop an early injury.
Lucky my opponent this week had no trades left and is stuck with 2 big donuts courtesy of Franklin and Fyfe.

RiOtChEsS

Spite

I traded buddy to higgins this weak to nullify my opponent. That turned out well :/

Andrew

If he's not on your blacklist for next season, no one is.

Flame

Grazz

Was a surprise to me, didnt expect that one.

hardnut

left me needing 109 from Petrie to win a GF. I too was expecting big things from Higgo this week. I was veyr much the favourite going in so stuck with Swan as C. My opp had to take a punt so went Boyd..sigh

Also picked up Carrots just before lockout and have Mummy, Fisher as other uniques. Just one of those weekends but couldn't have been worse timed.

Higgo I've stuck with you all year, even defended you a few times. I didn't deserve this. Sorry mate you're now blacklisted!

mcwarne

Well I wasnt going to blacklist him as he actually finished off the season for once instead of throwing in the towel with x games to go. And I guess it aint his fault he was given the evil greeny. Lets just say that I will probably cringe a little when I consider him next year and then pass.

Holz

makes me happy lowers his average and makes him more unique for next year. If he is a forward again i will strongly consider him.

dale93

PowerBug

Lost one GF by 5 points and another by 26. He cost me both of them. Not happy.

hardnut

Quote from: PowerBug on September 05, 2011, 03:43:09 PM
Lost one GF by 5 points and another by 26. He cost me both of them. Not happy.
+1 lost a GF at $450 by 8 points, thanks Higgo  >:(

CFC 1979

Quote from: Andrew on September 03, 2011, 08:06:22 PM

similer to Fev

Sacked, never to return

PowerBug

Quote from: CFC 1979 on September 06, 2011, 06:55:37 AM
Quote from: Andrew on September 03, 2011, 08:06:22 PM

similer to Fev

Sacked, never to return
Actually he's a lock in my side next season.