Why cant i trade (Ya gotta laugh)

Started by Grazz, September 02, 2011, 08:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: Flame on September 04, 2011, 12:09:27 AM
Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2011, 12:30:14 AM
Im really sorry mate, the pressure was to much, its all about credibility haha so you had to go under the bus, Am i still welcome at your house. Post something you virgin.
Get your mate to post!
Im trying Flame , believe me he is a very good coach, traded early friday cause he had his sons birthday in the evening, we had a few beers which didnt help when i was helping him set up, how he forgot he traded i'll never know and this is from a guy who has finished a 107th in DT. I think its just a confidence thing Flame. Cmon Dudge write something ya woose.

Dudge

Quote from: naste on September 03, 2011, 07:46:17 AM
Quote from: Grazz on September 02, 2011, 08:58:03 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 02, 2011, 08:49:26 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 02, 2011, 08:45:00 PM
No didn't work, tried it all. I am out of trades the post is for a friend who definitely has trades and is freaking out. I posted here to help him out. Ive been out trades for 2 weeks now but i still had the trade option last week i.e the T out of SCVT that's under you player before lockout so something different is happening. To late now anyway guys, Thanks.
Does he get a zero?
Haha He should , made me look pretty stupid here, he just rang me back and explained that he did his final trade at lunch and had forgotten, hilarious you should of heard him when he rand 1st time abusing every one, the comps a joke lol. Sorry people's forgive me, hes begging me not to out him here as well and he's a FF member. If he wasnt me best mate his name would be right here______. Powerbug you were spot on.

Also didn't wait for final teams to be released.
Naste, my lad had his 19th birthday party with 40 18- 19 year olds. My head was else- where. Also the boss bought a slab after work and i'm a pig so stupidly forgot i traded when i got home. Oh well all done and dusted now

Cicjose

i finished the season with 1 trade left

Dudge

nas

Dudge > It Provided us with some entertainment with the week from hell with Hawks resting players.

Dudge

No probs  mate , at least i provided some sort of relief

Grazz

nas

Psst Dudge, Remember revenge is sweet. Reckon Grazz better not make a mistake in any Footy Comps as Dudge will swoop.

Dudge

Grazz

Quote from: naste on September 08, 2011, 07:23:44 AM
Psst Dudge, Remember revenge is sweet. Reckon Grazz better not make a mistake in any Footy Comps as Dudge will swoop.
No chance of that naste, i make atleast three a year that make cringe post season lol. Dudge will get plenty of chances to get his own back just not sure i'll be ringing up me mate in a blind panic whimpering down the phone pre GF asking why cant i trade haha, that will take some beating. But in the best interest of Dudge we should move on lol.