Why cant i trade (Ya gotta laugh)

Started by Grazz, September 02, 2011, 08:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Ive just logged on to do final trades and theres no T there for trade just S , C, V anyone know whats going on.

RedRock2012

only thing i could suggest is to panic. nah kidding, refresh the page, log in and logout try all that stuff. maybe try a different comp if you got time.

PowerBug

RedRock2012

if you cant get it working, and if you can trust me you could send your login and pass to me and ill do it for you

RedRock2012

Grazz

No didn't work, tried it all. I am out of trades the post is for a friend who definitely has trades and is freaking out. I posted here to help him out. Ive been out trades for 2 weeks now but i still had the trade option last week i.e the T out of SCVT that's under you player before lockout so something different is happening. To late now anyway guys, Thanks.

PowerBug

Quote from: Grazz on September 02, 2011, 08:45:00 PM
No didn't work, tried it all. I am out of trades the post is for a friend who definitely has trades and is freaking out. I posted here to help him out. Ive been out trades for 2 weeks now but i still had the trade option last week i.e the T out of SCVT that's under you player before lockout so something different is happening. To late now anyway guys, Thanks.
Does he get a zero?

Grazz

Quote from: PowerBug on September 02, 2011, 08:49:26 PM
Does he get a zero?
Haha He should , made me look pretty stupid here, he just rang me back and explained that he did his final trade at lunch and had forgotten, hilarious you should of heard him when he rand 1st time abusing every one, the comps a joke lol. Sorry people's forgive me, hes begging me not to out him here as well and he's a FF member. If he wasnt me best mate his name would be right here______. Powerbug you were spot on.

Grazz

Starts with D ends in E and has UDG in the middle, dont reckon thats given it away. Also i might add this guy has finished 107 in DT overall is something like 1670 this year introduced me to the game, people think hes a guru haha in our circle baahaha
sorry Dave it is so funny. You do know you can post here i made you a member remember. He is shy people i must admit but he does luv this site, Fire up Dudge ooops did i say that out loud.

Grazz

Im really sorry mate, the pressure was to much, its all about credibility haha so you had to go under the bus, Am i still welcome at your house. Post something you virgin.

nas

Quote from: Grazz on September 02, 2011, 08:58:03 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 02, 2011, 08:49:26 PM
Does he get a zero?
Haha He should , made me look pretty stupid here, he just rang me back and explained that he did his final trade at lunch and had forgotten, hilarious you should of heard him when he rand 1st time abusing every one, the comps a joke lol. Sorry people's forgive me, hes begging me not to out him here as well and he's a FF member. If he wasnt me best mate his name would be right here______. Powerbug you were spot on.

Also didn't wait for final teams to be released.

Diesels Pups

Supercoach and Dream team has been my obsession all footy season only to come to the last game of the season, big grand final week..........i flowering completely forgot to use my last  two trades b4 lockout. I am playing the last game of the year with spare trades, can you believe that. Donuts are looking at me and laughing. Suffice to say, so are my opponents.

twinkle

I forgot to use my last trade this week too! But lost my semi last week so doesn't really matter. Frankin in on my field! But at least Dahlhaus will play as his E.

Grazz

Quote from: Diesels Pups on September 03, 2011, 11:01:58 AM
Supercoach and Dream team has been my obsession all footy season only to come to the last game of the season, big grand final week..........i flowering completely forgot to use my last  two trades b4 lockout. I am playing the last game of the year with spare trades, can you believe that. Donuts are looking at me and laughing. Suffice to say, so are my opponents.
Tragedy that is, dont beat yourself up to much mate.

Flame

Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2011, 12:30:14 AM
Im really sorry mate, the pressure was to much, its all about credibility haha so you had to go under the bus, Am i still welcome at your house. Post something you virgin.
Get your mate to post!