last trade gamble

Started by upthemaidens, September 02, 2011, 07:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

had 1 trade left. it was gunna be for ryder,but with all the outs i decided that z.smith will just have to cover
many options, but decided to improve fwds. franklin out, couldnt afford s.johnson(vs pies i wasnt that keen anyhow)
and since ive slipped outside top 200,  a gamble to try a last ditch attempt of gaining a few spots went to the fairly unique in robbie gray vs demons at footy park. port showed a better structure(well anything is better than zero) up forward and with a few re-signings during the week he could carve it up like last round.
  i was gunna go rok vs lions which seemed a safe option(and what i did do in SC), or maybe cloke vs cats(just dont think he will score to well tonight).  so hopefully it pays off.....
     last trade until april 2012,,,, so sad

Windigo

Don't have Chapman?

If your Gambling man.....Gray.....But it would be a trade of no confidence if I was the one doing it.

upthemaidens

srry yeah my forwards are the standard,  chappy /n.roo/boomer/goodes/   have fyfe/franklin/sylvia  so this week the cupboard was bare have to play mzunga and i.smith .  basically if gray scores more than cloke or rok i'll be happy
  guess its now in the hands of the footy gods

upthemaidens

well i dont want to blow my own horn (pulled my back last time i tried),,  but everything is coming up milhouse