CAPTAIN Form

Started by dmac07, August 31, 2011, 01:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac07

Priddis and cox added to the list. People seem to be avoiding the players from the pies, cats game, not sure why, just as many points available as any other game!

charliesheen

Quote from: dmac07 on September 01, 2011, 05:48:20 PM
Priddis and cox added to the list. People seem to be avoiding the players from the pies, cats game, not sure why, just as many points available as any other game!

big name games, the points are often equally shared, or you get some unique players that can stand out (i.e. Heath Shaws 149 against Geelong)

dmac07

Yeah i was thinking davis would be a unique Captain pick, but gone now.

Samm79

Quote from: charliesheen on August 31, 2011, 06:38:15 PM
Quote from: Samm79 on August 31, 2011, 06:32:45 PM
awesome post Dmac!

I am finding it hard to go past Mummy, he is dominating and since coming back from injury has averaged a massive 129.7. Taking out his two recent awesome weeks and even then he is averaging 114.6.

He is in form, playing a week opponent and stacks up better than my other options in Boyd, Rockliff, Swan Goddard, Ablett or Judd..

Priddis may be an option but if the Eagles are smashing Adelaide he may wear the orange vest...
mummy captain would be very ballsy!

Ballsy, think you mispronounced stupid!! If my vc in Ablett was captain I would have won 4 GFs, not one  :'(

charliesheen

hah I was considering Goodes and Boyd, but after seeing all the Hawks out, you can't deny the bald master.

Well goodes did outsocre GAJ by 2 but meh loL!

roo boys!

CFC 1979

i changed big C from Swan to GAJ on a gut feeling 10 mins before lockout on all my teams

thank god for the little bald man