Main Menu

Bring on 2012

Started by roo boys!, August 28, 2011, 12:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Well, there goes finals. But, I still believe that we are going to make a big impact in 2012. I think the real thing that cost us was our start to the year. Losing the first 6 or 7 really hurt us, and losing about 6 goals by a combined total of less than 30 hurts. But our team is still very young and getting better all the time, and I reckon 2012 is our year. Guys like Swallow, Ziebell, Greenwood, Edwards, Campbell, Bastinac, Grima , Scott Thomson, Hansen, Goldy and many others are really performing strongly and are at a ripe age. While our young guys, Atley, Cunnington, Pedersen, Garlett, Mullett, Harper, Richardson, MacMillan, Speight, and many many many others are just getting so much better every game they play. The seniors guys are delivering on a consistent basis, and lead this young group very well. Guys like Boomer, Petrie, Firrito, Wells, McMahon and others are all going strong. Not to mention some of the guys we've got to come in...McIntosh, Ross, Daw, Mabon, Anthony, Pratt, McKinley are all going to help out greatly. Well maybe not McKinley, but he's doing pretty well in the VFL ;)

We have almost been there this year, just dropping off at crucial time. Next year if we can beat the sides we came close to, we are more than capable of finishing 6th or around that mark.