4 (19%)
Goodes v Kangaroos
0 (0%)
Gibbs v Melbourne
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

thanme

Bak2Form

ill laugh if everyone takes off the C on swan and gives it too Selwood or Chapman and they score 100 and swan gets 150. Never doubt swan, i thought we learnt this a long time ago.

yorgis

if we said we would take the c off swan last week everyone would have said you're mad. but look what happened he scored less than 100 in 2 weeks out of 4. can't expect him to be belting out 130-150 every week and top scoring. def going  with chappy or gibbs this week

FLOPITOUT1

Normally i put the c on Swan and leave it, but i saw the game last week and he's definately being hampered by something i think just this week ill go someone else. What does everyone think about Boyd captain

BillMurray

Boyd is a very good option. Last three scores v Hawks: 121, 128, 150-something. Add to that he's the captain of a team that is desperate to get some good form going, I think he'll def stand up this week. My prediction: 132.  ;)

Chelskiman

I've gone with Boyd once this season and he scored the same as Swan anyway, lol.  I think I've only gone Swan like three times this year.  I used Cox and Gibbs in partial lock-out loophole, and I was forced to use Chappy when Collingwood had their bye, but that was a failure as he scored like 78.  Boyd is a great option though.  He's been my VC pretty much all year.  The way Swan is playing right now, and the way Boyd is playing, Boyd will average more than him in the next few weeks.

FLOPITOUT1

Thank's fella's think ill go Boyd then  :)

Hawkahh

What are you guys thoughts on Big Buddy as captain against a pathetic bulldogs missing LAKE? could kick 10 at full forward?? thoughts

ossie85

Reckon Lake will return this week, but probably not a full fitness.

.... It is tempting, but reckon the dogs will rebound a bit. Buddy has been hot for a while now

dale93

Exactly what i am thinking but its hard when you got the likes of Selwood, Stevie J, Swan, Boyd and even Cox to pick one. But its a very close call but i am so tempted and it makes him more tempting that he is only one of the coleman medal so he will want some bags of goals :)

Bak2Form

i will never trust franklin as captain especially when i have players like swan,boyd,montags,chapman ect.....
Be just my luck ill put the C on him and he will score 60 or something. Would be a very ballsy move but who knows it could work out with a 120-140! if you do it goodluck

Bak2Form

Quote from: dale93 on May 25, 2011, 01:56:14 PM
Exactly what i am thinking but its hard when you got the likes of Selwood, Stevie J, Swan, Boyd and even Cox to pick one. But its a very close call but i am so tempted and it makes him more tempting that he is only one of the coleman medal so he will want some bags of goals :)

u wrote this same time as i submitted mine, totally agree

+1

BillMurray

I just don't see the point other than bragging rights for having the stones to do it. Even if he fires he'd likely only beat Boyd, Selwood etc by a very small margin and in doing so you risk having such a lower captain score if it goes pear shaped. At least with the regular cap options, at worst you'll get 85-90, whereas with Buddy you could get a 60 (5 frees against)  :P

Hawkahh

Cheers all :) i have done it locked and loaded.. i am hoping for 130 but can feel maybe a 150 coming on... please lol

Bak2Form

Quote from: BillMurray on May 25, 2011, 02:03:54 PM
whereas with Buddy you could get a 60 (5 frees against)  :P

if only he didnt give away so many free kicks