Sandi

Started by Alex7089, May 22, 2011, 12:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

They are saying he may have turf toe which is a 4-6 week injury. Let's hope this is not the case

Bazinga

Not good. Lets hope Zac Smith can stay fit for the next few weeks.

Spuds11

if it id 4 to 6 weeks i will trade in dreamteam and keep in sc

jasonweare

With mcEvoy not playing and smith my cover with the bye. I brought in sandi. Knew as soon as I hit complete, I maybe should have gone mummy. Hopefully it's not to bad

swedishhmafia

hmm that's a big blow, at least i have smith and petrie as backup

RiOtChEsS

if it was the 5th qtr report, it seemed pretty generalized...

i also posted it DT but i wasnt sure if they were sensationalizing :-\

meow meow

What the hell is turf toe?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: meow meow on May 22, 2011, 01:59:09 AM
Turf toe is a surface level condition characterized by a painful, red, swollen great toe caused by acute inflammation of the tendons on both the dorsal and plantar surfaces,

thats the exact write up they put forth from wikipedia

meow meow

Nothing a bit of ice couldn't fix. Needle on game day. Sandi is meant to be a big man.

jabroni

RiOtChEsS

w0w that swallowed 211 :P

Grazz

Turf toe, What was he wearing Thongs.

Alex7089

Quote from: Marcz on May 22, 2011, 02:01:25 AM
Quote from: meow meow on May 22, 2011, 01:59:09 AM
Turf toe is a surface level condition characterized by a painful, red, swollen great toe caused by acute inflammation of the tendons on both the dorsal and plantar surfaces,

thats the exact write up they put forth from wikipedia
Apparently common amongst quarterbacks :P
That is another thing they said...

Might be OK but you never know.

Edge

i thought this was a weird injury to keep someone out of footy for so long when it happened, but now i understand
i got turf toe last week and it has been so painful to walk, i was considering cutting my foot off . lol.

im now looking at missing the finals in my indoor footy league, which starts this wednesday

been continuously putting ice packs around my foot/toe to the point where it feels like its burning and it has slowly been getting better

but i doubt it'll be 100% by wednesday .