What could be an interesting statistic...

Started by Ziplock, May 12, 2011, 12:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

yeah, just had a look, it's quite similar concept, but doesn't really go into numerical depth.

half a game to go :)

If I could get some more volunteers for rounds 2-5, that'd be excellent :)

Ziplock

ok, I finished my round now as well. No other volunteers? Maybe we'll get lucky post-lockout :P

:-X

joshas182

I'll take round 2 if noone has...Might not have it done by Rd8 lockout though...will try!

Ziplock

that's fine if you can't have it by lock out :)

joshas182

joshas182

Did it in Google Documents, but can't save it as an excel spreadsheet, so have it saved as a PDF...will that work?? Also, will need you to PM me so I can get your email address..Rd2...Hope it's not gonna be too confusing

Ziplock

nup, s'all good, I pmed you my address, so, just send it through, I'll just transfer all the data to a excel document.

LaHug

Where do we get what position everyone was playing from? And can we get the scores from earlier rounds without looking up players individually? If it's not too difficult, I guess I'll do one.

Ziplock

if you click on game, all the games are archived in rounds :)

for the actual positions people are playing, unfortunately that's really innaccurate, but I think the consensus is to just open their fan footy profile and go off the position there. If for some reason, you know someone was playing in a different position in the game, then adjust it accordingly, but apart from that, just use the FF ones.

I just opened up every player in a teams profile into seperate tabs, then went through and wrote down their scores + positions.

It's a little time consuming, but not really difficult. If you want, I could email you the two rounds we already have done so you can get a rough picture?

LaHug

I think I've got it. Give me a round and I'll do it. May take me the week though, I have a lot of uni work to do late in the semester.

Ziplock

yeah that's cool, if you can do round 3?

LaHug

No worries. Give me a while and I'll do what I can!

Ziplock

thanks, that's all I ask for :)

Am in the process of doing rd 8 atm.

That'll leave us with 4/8 rds done, with LaHug doing his atm. Funnily enough, the rounds that haven't been touched are 4-6... aka, the multi byes and therefor the easiest rounds as there's one less game. Any volunteers anyone?

Ziplock

ok, I finished round 8 today (took my team between forum trawling + fb)

LaHug

I'll do mine tomorrow because I have the day off ;D