Main Menu

Mr Football beta test

Started by ben1994, April 30, 2011, 12:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

I havent been able to find out how long your players are injured for (except for the game log when they got injured)

MajorLazer

Yer neither. But injuries are kinda helpful cos it means I can play weaker teams and still get fans.

valkorum

I am losing fans left right and centre
22 games - 16 wins, 6 losses.... -2,867 fans

After Elim Final against St Kilda
valkorum lost 10025 fans after this match to take their number of fans to -12,892 (fan Δ of -11267). (4,5,5,6) +3.))

MajorLazer

16 games in and I'm 14-2, but have rested players to weaken my team to try and get more fans.

CrowsFan

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 11, 2012, 03:01:55 PM
change the url from otherlist to list and you should be able to get to the next stage.
Yeah but then I still can't go on to the next season or draft or anything. It is just stuck

MajorLazer

I only just finished my first season, so I don't know what to do.

Lost to Sydney by 99 points and lost ~10,000 fans. :(

Ok, I see what's up now. You are stuck at list management with nothing to do, right?

CrowsFan

I didn't even make the finals. Finished with 10 wins and 12 losses :(

MajorLazer

That sucks. The only games I lost were games I rested my good guys to try and get more fans.

PowerBug

I'm doing my season now. I can't seem to lose, i even beat Monty's team :-\ Twice. :D

MajorLazer

That's what happened with my team PB, but then you will lose fans every match if your team gets better and you play worse teams.

Cookie Monster

got to the Elim, played the Saints and...

Final score: St Kilda 31.22.208 vs Hilly's Heroics 2.6.18 (St Kilda by 190)

N.Roo kicked 6 and Scneider kicked 8.

DazBurg

so after the final and the assistant coach part has anyone been able to get past the list management into the next season
\?

PowerBug

Quote from: DazBurg on January 11, 2012, 04:25:02 PM
so after the final and the assistant coach part has anyone been able to get past the list management into the next season
\?
Wait about 2 minutes and i'll tell you.

valkorum

Quote from: DazBurg on January 11, 2012, 04:25:02 PM
\?

Nope - Maybe m0nty has it only set for 1 season

MajorLazer

Nup stuck there right now Daz. :(