Main Menu

Mr Football beta test

Started by ben1994, April 30, 2011, 12:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: m0nty on January 11, 2012, 07:11:16 PM
Those stuck on the list management phase need to visit this page:

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/mrfootball/listmanagement.php

That is where you delist players in preparation for the draft. I need to merge that with the list page today, that's one of my jobs.

I'll get on the other bugs presently.
Thanks m0nty :D

m0nty

I managed to split my home & away against Master Q's team. Won the home match by a couple of points, got smashed by seven goals away. Hmm.

Master Q

Quote from: m0nty on January 11, 2012, 07:52:34 PM
I managed to split my home & away against Master Q's team. Won the home match by a couple of points, got smashed by seven goals away. Hmm.
I see a future rivalry...After 14 games I have a L plater who is worth 400k >:D

m0nty

I should warn people, you need to pay very close attention to your fan levels, because if you don't reach 30,000 by the end of season 2, you're going to have to downgrade a bunch of assistant coaches. The first two seasons are about building your fan base, since your team isn't strong enough to compete in finals anyway.

Master Q

Quote from: m0nty on January 11, 2012, 07:54:21 PM
I should warn people, you need to pay very close attention to your fan levels, because if you don't reach 30,000 by the end of season 2, you're going to have to downgrade a bunch of them. The first two seasons are about building your fan base, since your team isn't strong enough to compete in finals anyway.
Downgrade your players  :o

m0nty

Downgrade your assistant coaches, I meant.

Master Q

m0nty

I see someone has upgraded their team above $13.3M!

R.Griffen

Quote from: m0nty on January 11, 2012, 08:06:05 PM
Yer but I need to stop playing because I loose all of my fans even when I win by 100

DazBurg

so M0nty have u been able to work out why i have -4000 fans and it was my first season

m0nty

Quote from: R.Griffen on January 11, 2012, 08:10:22 PM
Quote from: m0nty on January 11, 2012, 08:06:05 PM
Yer but I need to stop playing because I loose all of my fans even when I win by 100

Yes, as I said earlier, you have to wait for others to catch up to you.

m0nty

Quote from: DazBurg on January 11, 2012, 08:19:52 PM
so M0nty have u been able to work out why i have -4000 fans and it was my first season

There was a bug in the code for the finals which has been fixed.

Try to play teams similar to your own selected team value. Playing much weaker teams all the time is a recipe for fans deserting your club in droves, even if you keep winning.

c-hawk

played 8 games and cant play my ninth cos one or both teams are failing to load properly (tried to play every team)

DazBurg

Quote from: m0nty on January 11, 2012, 08:22:03 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on January 11, 2012, 08:19:52 PM

There was a bug in the code for the finals which has been fixed.

Try to play teams similar to your own selected team value. Playing much weaker teams all the time is a recipe for fans deserting your club in droves, even if you keep winning.

so u reckon since it's the end of season i'm better off deleting this one and redrafting a new one?

m0nty

Quote from: c-hawk on January 11, 2012, 08:35:56 PM
played 8 games and cant play my ninth cos one or both teams are failing to load properly (tried to play every team)

Try going back to your Selection page, your opponent probably isn't available for selection.