Main Menu

Mr Football beta test

Started by ben1994, April 30, 2011, 12:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

No i'm stuck on List management aswell. :(

Cookie Monster

Quote from: DazBurg on January 11, 2012, 04:25:02 PM
so after the final and the assistant coach part has anyone been able to get past the list management into the next season
\?
Can't get past it either.

Cookie Monster

Thought that putting my Potential Points stuff to my players would make me progress to the next stage.

Well it didn't but...

COACH: HillHero13       Home Ground: Woolloongabba.       Team value: $16,051,000.       Make a new team and delete this one

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah Buuuuuuddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddyyy

c4v3m4n

Final score: Gippsland Stallions 19.15.129 vs Bored Saints 4.2.26 (Gippsland Stallions by 103)

;D

bomberboy0618

How do I stop it from thinking I have played 3+ matches against 1 opponent? This means I cant even get to postseason.

Master Q

What would you guys say is the most important stat (Kick etc...). And does Height and Weight really matter?

MajorLazer

I draft my guys purely on kicking and my team went 18-4 and could have done even better.

CrowsFan

I started again cos I was bored and drafted it so with the main picks where you get the good guys I took all key position players then. Seemed to do pretty well that way, playing youngsters in the pockets and flanks.

Got to the finals and played Sydney. Was behind by 1 at quarter time, but then lost by about 70 something and lost 10k fans :(

c-hawk

i have a problem where i shared the link with a work colleague and now his team comes up when drafting but mine if i click on other links. If i do try and draft under his name i am taken to the home page where i have to sign up again?

m0nty

Those stuck on the list management phase need to visit this page:

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/mrfootball/listmanagement.php

That is where you delist players in preparation for the draft. I need to merge that with the list page today, that's one of my jobs.

I'll get on the other bugs presently.

Master Q

So far I am 3-5, but have plenty of potential points to use on players (I'll do that later). Also discovered I have a few guns in there  first season as well as a few good P platers...

Master Q

Just beat you twice m0nty... You have some work to do  ;)

m0nty

I see someone's already onto their second season. :)

Cookie Monster

Quote from: m0nty on January 11, 2012, 07:34:21 PM
I see someone's already onto their second season. :)
haha, that's his first season :)

Cheers for fixing it up m0nty ;)

Cookie Monster