Mid Year Leaque Challenge with a TWIST.

Started by nas, May 22, 2009, 10:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Hey all:- I have created also a Mid year Leaque with a TWIST attached & if interested PM me for the Leaque code.
Rules are simple & as follows:
1:- You name your team by their logo: Crows FC,  Lions FC & so on.
2:- Your team MUST have 3 players from your nominated team in Def, Mid & Fwd & 1 in Ruck  giving you a represented total of 10 players.
3:- Must have 1 player from rest of remaining teams 15 = now a total of 25 players & a maxium of 2 players from per team leaving you 5 players you can double up on.
4:- Ater registration change your name to your Fanfooty logon or close to it.
5:- First in best dressed. As you can see below 15 teams to go.
6:- As teams are gone this topic will be updated to let you know what teams left.
7:- Keep the banter up.
8:- Also applies to injuries.
Example:- Power FC     naste
Note:- If not filled up at least we had a go.
We have until the 1st game starts 2night & remember you have $10million to start you off.

ozfall

g'day naste. first year in fantasy football and loving it, would like join the mid year challenge if any spots are available and give it a go.

cheers, ozfall.

nas

Ok ozfall pick your team from the 15 left or who you support then.

Marcus

nas

Updated leaque.

Power FC         naste
Cats FC            Marcus

rhythmgill

sutto9

nas

Updated.@ 15:30.

Power FC       naste
Cats FC         Marcus
Hawks FC       rhythmgill
Tigers FC        sutto9
Swans FC       gecko
Saints FC       ozfall

ozfall

Marcus

nas

That's the challenge. Remember 10 from your team 1 from rest & can double up with the last 5. Meaning in say my case Krak out have to get someone from Power in = means you need to really look @ your structure of your side (Cash Wise) also
Not as easy as it seems, but there is UNLIMITED trades at the moment.
Hope that helps all.

haren-

nas

Sorry haren they are allready taken.Re post one and post heading updated @ 15:30 hours.

Have been called away so the code is:- 211512.

Means also can't answer PM until I get home @ ?

Hope it gets off the ground . left it too late Duh.

Teams taken:- as at 17:20 hours.

Power FC       naste
Cats FC         Marcus
Hawks FC       rhythmgill
Tigers FC        sutto9
Swans FC       gecko
Saints FC       ozfall

ozfall

sorry guys, my wife and son kept me away from the computer for way too long - unable to complete my side in time - ran out by one pick

couldnt get it in in time. not easy to pick a team this way thats for sure. By the looks of it it never got off the ground anyway as the league never filled up - will take me all season  with only 2 trades a week to fill a side so going to pull out - unless any one has another idea to do it starting next week - i will be keen.

holloway