Main Menu

Important Win

Started by Alex7089, March 27, 2011, 12:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: valkorum on March 28, 2011, 06:59:27 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on March 28, 2011, 06:53:24 PM
yeah but our injuries were caused by training mishaps what's to say they aren't going to be brittle in the heat of battle

Can you please stop thinking negative (just once) Cic.  You always throw the negative in all your threads about Freo.  We are a new club and we are going places.  Get on board
I was just about to say the same thing Valk. Even though Cic is a freo supporter he is always so negative towards them. Have some faith for once cic ;)

Cicjose

Port would like to speak to you....

1 GF win and 2 GF appearances since their inception AFTER Fremantle

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on March 28, 2011, 07:16:54 PM
Port would like to speak to you....

1 GF win and 2 GF appearances since their inception AFTER Fremantle

They also had a decent coach and football department.  When have we ever had that -

Schwabb hahahahaha 
Neesham - hahahaha
Connolly - hahahahaha

Cicjose

if you think our football department is so bad why don't you join it?

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on March 28, 2011, 07:24:30 PM
if you think our football department is so bad why don't you join it?

I thought our football department was bad but I dont now.  Our current senior management team of Chris Bond, Brad Lloyd and Mark Harvey is the best we have EVER had.

If I had a chance of being a major part of the football department I would throw in my job right now and take up the offer. 

Cicjose

MASSIVE WIN AGAINST THE CROWS WITHOUT SANDILANDS in the 2nd half.

good draw coming our way next 3 weeks if we can win all those games (Bulldogs are the hardest but at home)

yeah sure we could have beat Geelong if we kicked straight but okay going atm

valkorum

I personally dont rate Adelaide as high as most people - it is their draw which will get them in to the 8 (play potential bottom 4 sides twice each).

We should have won that game and we did.  I think Adelaide are about 2 years behind us in their development of their young kids.

Cicjose

Dangerfield is not as good as they say he is either

i lol'd when the commentary team suggested he would be in the top 5 players in the next 2 years

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on April 11, 2011, 12:13:49 AM
Dangerfield is not as good as they say he is either

i lol'd when the commentary team suggested he would be in the top 5 players in the next 2 years

I disagree Cicjose (part of it)

I do rate Dangerfield as a player and I think he will be very important to the Crows (top 5 at the club)  in years to come but I dont see him as a top 5 player of the competition.

Cicjose

He is a reckless footballer who hasn't built the bulk to handle the physicality of the game yet, and is prone to injury for that reason

he has suffered a neck injury was cleared of spinal damage as a result of that injury

fractured his hand,

concussion also;

had a pre-season knee injury

that is why he is an automatic non selection for me in fantasy

valkorum

I agree that he is not good for DT but neither is Stephen Hill but he is a good footballer.  DT/SC is Fantasy and not how you rate a footballer

Cicjose

true but i can measure consistency with DT or SC

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on April 11, 2011, 12:00:22 PM
true but i can measure consistency with DT or SC

I don't think you can measure consistency with DT or SC.

Cicjose

valkorum

What if they get 30 possessions but 10 clangers - they will still score well in DT but they have played badly.  IMO, the best measure is to watch the game and see who plays the best.