1 Spot Remaining, Paid $$$ League

Started by dazzywazzy, March 23, 2011, 11:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazzywazzy

Hey Guys,

Every year we have a private league of SA mates VS our WA mates, unfortunately we still have 1 spot (after having 3 on this orginal post) open and we need to fill it with some people to ensure the cash pool is correct.

I think I've come up with a structure which everyone can afford with generous payouts to the winners. The entry fee for all 16 participants will be $40.00 per player. The payout system will be as follows:

1st: $340.00
2nd: $140.00
9th: $80.00
10th: $40.00

Bonus: Minor premiership winner of the entire league gets their money back $40.00 so no matter what their in the clear.

I think this is a pretty fair structure, especially with those that may struggle at the start of the year but still make the grand final to battle it out for 9th & 10th.should hopefully stop everyone been dis-interested! The money is payable to me before and I will provide the details once you are joined.

Once you have joined, shoot me an email at darren@dnbs.com.au or private message me here and I'll send you the bank details to deposit your $40.

Cheers guys, hurry and get in and fill the remaining spots!

Hawkahh

I am very interested if there is still a spot? Please let me know asap

dazzywazzy

No Worries champ I've messaged you with details!

Everyone else - 2 spots left - get in - message me or email for code and details etc

dazzywazzy

Everyone, 1 x spot left, $40 in and great pay structure, with an awesome group of blokes, who are OK at DT and love to take the piss!!! code - 522258

dazzywazzy

Still just 1 x spot left - code 522258 - cheap as with big rewards, get in for the last spot!!!

dazzywazzy