Started by Barlow 21, February 19, 2011, 02:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

Quote from: roo boys! on March 05, 2011, 09:11:42 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on March 05, 2011, 09:08:26 PM
about that...
lol my youths FAIL!
Wow they really do :o
ive never bought a youth and your youths are worse then mine BB, although i have a reas youth academy....

Fletch74

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 05, 2011, 09:04:10 PM
Yeah either down or up by not much...Was hoping to get close to top 500...Not sure what is happening because my 8 week average is 151k and I nearly got 160k and the people who overtook me rated less than me. Really weird :-\
Is it possibly to do with the fact that its the second half of the season, thus there is no PC, plus teams might be trying to promote or avoid relegation.

All this may mean that people are buying players, thus rating more maybe...

Alex7089

Yeah but I outraged the people who overtook me. If I am ranked ahead of them and I pull higher ratings shouldn't I stay ahead?

Fletch74

You would think so, but it depends on their 8 weeks I suppose. How do you know who overtook you?

Alex7089

Because the person who is one rank above me has the green arrow which means he moved from behind me to above me yet he pulled lower rankings than me, and if he was behind me before then his 8 week average is lower than mine.

Fletch74

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 05, 2011, 11:49:59 PM
Because the person who is one rank above me has the green arrow which means he moved from behind me to above me yet he pulled lower rankings than me, and if he was behind me before then his 8 week average is lower than mine.
Not necessarily, it really depends on what his rating was on the one that got dropped off.

Alex7089

I suppose, in that case it is annoying I outrated him and he overtook me -_-

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 05, 2011, 11:58:24 PM
I suppose, in that case it is annoying I outrated him and he overtook me -_-
I know! Same happened to me.

valkorum

Senior One Day   
Rankings   Country: 42, World: 785

Twenty20   
Rankings   Country: 36, World: 705

Youth One Day   
Rankings   Country: 29, World: 684

Fletch74

Are you ever going to update this Barlow?

What was the point of starting a new thread then?

If not, I will at the start of next season and list everyone from FF on there.

bomberboy0618

CrowsFan

Fletch he has been trying to update it today, but for some reason can't post anything even though he can access the forum...
This forum has gone crazy!

Barlow 21

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 07, 2011, 05:31:42 PM
Fletch he has been trying to update it today, but for some reason can't post anything even though he can access the forum...
This forum has gone crazy!
I saw his message on McVeigh's page before and just read this topic now.

Barlow 21

I had to swap themes to be able to post.