Main Menu

FF FTP News: April 2015

Started by PowerBug, April 15, 2015, 02:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Howdy all, I'm back. Took last months off as it was a very quiet period in the FTP world, not much was happening. A lot different to now though, there's heaps to report and lots to mention so read on!

It's a new season, Season 27, that means the usual stuff occurs on here. the FF Best XI will be running again, and most likely a return for the FF Best U19 XI as well. Threads will be up shortly for the Senior XI and nominations soon.

I also have 94 credits, after using 40 on moving my affiliate to NZ I now have some spare to perhaps put together a couple of Friendly comps together. If anyone has any ideas on them just send me a message. Seeing as Spinking has left us, someone might need to help out with a Youth Comp as well

Finally welcome to our new (and returning members). Nige is back with a new team, Pk has his first attempt at this game, and seeing as Koop has returned to the forums we can welcome him back too, his team rates a very decent 165k now :)

On the game there are Senior elections being run very soon, watch out for some FF names popping up around the place (*cough* me *cough*).

Another season has finished, that means if anyone has anything that they wish to add to this thread, please post in it and I will get right onto it :)

PowerBug
SL NAT Manager S25-26

P.S. I have definitely forgotten something, which means I will add to this post as I remember things

valkorum

I was the number 1 youth side in the world for 5 weeks (just dropped back to 3)