FF TRAGICS 2022 - 6 spots free team!

Started by j959, February 18, 2011, 10:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

No doubt you'll get a few late back who will want to go again i usually have the same issues each year so having a list of emergencies is handy. Those that are late getting back do cause you and your emergencies a bit of grief as everyone wants their 5 leagues sorted as soon as possible but what can you do other than the best you can.

Justin Bieber

SydneyRox

Cmon J.... wheres the league code.... LOL ;D ;D

Registration has been open for almost 12hours!!!

The_Captain

If there are any spots free ill join. If not that's cool. I have 2 more league spots to fill

Luigi197

mabo

biggooters

upthemaidens

C'mon Tragics ,  this is the slowest filling league of the five...

SydneyRox

Not sure where J is? Hasnt logged on for a couple of weeks, which isnt like him!!

If he hasnt come back online in the next few days I will get one running. This was one of the best leagues last year!

upthemaidens

So he hasnt actually sent out the code to 18 coaches?  So the league was never finalised.
   Or he has sent out 18  and only 11 coaches have joined?  which is what I thought..

... I guess the fact that no one has joined for a few days now, probably means that the code only went out to the eleven that are in already..   

Hagebear

Willing to join the FF Tragics if there r any spots available.

SydneyRox

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 05, 2013, 10:14:21 PM
So he hasnt actually sent out the code to 18 coaches?  So the league was never finalised.
   Or he has sent out 18  and only 11 coaches have joined?  which is what I thought..

... I guess the fact that no one has joined for a few days now, probably means that the code only went out to the eleven that are in already..

nah, he hadnt sent out any codes yet

upthemaidens

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 06, 2013, 01:06:02 AM

OH  how did I join then? haha I cant remember

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 06, 2013, 01:45:43 AM

Did you use the Force mate.   

upthemaidens

Quote from: Grazz on February 06, 2013, 02:06:17 AM
Quote from: upthemaidens on February 06, 2013, 01:45:43 AM

Did you use the Force mate.   
Yeah that wasnt the force you felt, it was the dodgy curry from last night.. :-[
Well theres eleven of us in their so if no codes got sent out, then im confused (which is very possible these days)