FF TRAGICS 2022 - 6 spots free team!

Started by j959, February 18, 2011, 10:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolfugitiv0

Justin Bieber

upthemaidens

Put me down again (if you'll have me back that is )...   Think i was the runt of the league last year  :P 
Plan to do much better this season,,,    what could possiblie go wrong?..haha

j959

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 12, 2012, 06:36:43 PM
Yeah I will be in... and if Sydney snare Tippett I might have to retract my previous statement!
cool SydRox - Tippett ... hmm ...  ;)

Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on October 26, 2012, 12:18:40 PM
I wouldn't mind going another round!
awesome, good to have you back coolfug

Quote from: whatlez on October 26, 2012, 01:34:25 PM
Was I in this last year?
yes, yes you were whatty ... we might have you back next season too ...  ;)

Quote from: upthemaidens on October 27, 2012, 06:23:26 PM
Put me down again (if you'll have me back that is )...   Think i was the runt of the league last year  :P 
Plan to do much better this season,,,    what could possiblie go wrong?..haha
shark alert, shark alert!
sure you were the runt of the league ... if that means top-scoring a few times and then 2nd highest each other week i did league status updates!!   :o    ;)

upthemaidens

^^^ sorry  I thought this was DT,, I was the runt in all my DT leagues  ::)  ,, My SC season was much better^^

Luigi197

j959

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 10, 2012, 08:09:20 PM
I'll put my name down for this for now :)
cool, all good Luigi!  ;D

Expressions of interest for FF Tragics league 2013 - 1st right of refusal to 2012 league members

SydneyRox
coolfugitiv0
whatlez
Luigi197

basil3134

I am or will be in my own league through my work in  2013 which was in the top 5% of leagues.  Does this league have a stand by policy for new teams should some of the 2012  teams  not re register.

In other words what r the chances of someone new being admitted and what standard would you expect of them

j959

Quote from: basil3134 on January 05, 2013, 12:48:46 AM
I am or will be in my own league through my work in  2013 which was in the top 5% of leagues.  Does this league have a stand by policy for new teams should some of the 2012  teams  not re register.

In other words what r the chances of someone new being admitted and what standard would you expect of them
hey basil, from memory about a third of the 2011 league members came back for 2012, so I'd expect around the same for 2013.

for FF Tragics you don't have to be of any particular standard, the only requirement is that if you come in, that you stick around for the whole season - also a bit of banter in the coaches box as well, wouldn't go astray.  ;)

it's a league for those who are into 'fantasy AFL' a bit more than the norm and as you're on FF, I'm guessing that'd be you?  ;)

even though we ask for no standard required in particular, for the last 2 seasons this league has been the most competitive of all my leagues - it just seems to be super-competitive - I think last year, right up to the last 4 rounds I think all bar the bottom 2 league positions of the 'bottom 10' were still in the hunt to make the top 8, it was just that close all round.

let me know if you're keen and I'll put you on the list, i would think there's a good chance we'd get just under half of last year's league participants back and you'd be one of the first 'newbies' on the wait-list I'd say ...

basil3134

Thanks for getting back to me j959.

I am interested in joining your league; just one thing : Is there a joining fee.?
I n my other league there is a fee but I would prefer to join a league that is a freebie.

j959

Quote from: basil3134 on January 09, 2013, 05:35:48 PM
Thanks for getting back to me j959.

I am interested in joining your league; just one thing : Is there a joining fee.?
I n my other league there is a fee but I would prefer to join a league that is a freebie.
nup, this is a cash-less league - you play for the honour and glory only.   ;)

basil3134

Quote from: j959 on January 09, 2013, 05:01:32 PM
Quote from: basil3134 on January 05, 2013, 12:48:46 AM

hey basil, from memory about a third of the 2011 league members came back for 2012, so I'd expect around the same for 2013.

for FF Tragics you don't have to be of any particular standard, the only requirement is that if you come in, that you stick around for the whole season - also a bit of banter in the coaches box as well, wouldn't go astray.  ;)

it's a league for those who are into 'fantasy AFL' a bit more than the norm and as you're on FF, I'm guessing that'd be you?  ;)

even though we ask for no standard required in particular, for the last 2 seasons this league has been the most competitive of all my leagues - it just seems to be super-competitive - I think last year, right up to the last 4 rounds I think all bar the bottom 2 league positions of the 'bottom 10' were still in the hunt to make the top 8, it was just that close all round.

let me know if you're keen and I'll put you on the list, i would think there's a good chance we'd get just under half of last year's league participants back and you'd be one of the first 'newbies' on the wait-list I'd say ...
I am interested to play in the league.  Please put me on the list  for 2013.

joshua98

I'm in again if possible. Pretty sure I competed last year. Would also be interested in a draft league as well, will be interesting how that works out this year.

Grazz

Onya j9, the more FF can keep leagues such as this one together the more FF can assault the Top 20 League Page in all forms of Fantasy Footy. For a bit of effort such as what your doing here the site on the whole benefits. Good stuff and all the very best to FF Tragics League in 2013.

j959

Quote from: basil3134 on January 12, 2013, 03:02:31 AM
I am interested to play in the league.  Please put me on the list  for 2013.
all good basil.

Quote from: joshua98 on January 15, 2013, 03:38:14 PM
I'm in again if possible. Pretty sure I competed last year. Would also be interested in a draft league as well, will be interesting how that works out this year.
yes mate, had a look at 1st page and you were definitely in last season.

yeah, i haven't looked at the draft-style leagues as yet - probably wait til SC opens in Feb before deciding ... but worth thinking about now ...  ;)

Quote from: Grazz on January 15, 2013, 03:54:28 PM
Onya j9, the more FF can keep leagues such as this one together the more FF can assault the Top 20 League Page in all forms of Fantasy Footy. For a bit of effort such as what your doing here the site on the whole benefits. Good stuff and all the very best to FF Tragics League in 2013.
cheers Grazz, as above - this league was just created for fun but last 3 seasons have always been super-competitive even with the 30% turnover rate of league participants, always close socring and ladder movement!  :o   8)   ;)

Expressions of interest for FF Tragics league 2013 - 1st right of refusal to 2012 league members

SydneyRox
coolfugitiv0
whatlez
Luigi197
basil3134
joshua98

as at 15 Jan 2013

if we start to get to the 10 or more EOI mark, I'll start sorting out who's returning and who's new in a week or two so we get a better idea if there is going to be a wait-list at all ... but i don't think so, though I should wait as with last year to at least a couple of weeks before footy starts ...