FF TRAGICS 2022 - 6 spots free team!

Started by j959, February 18, 2011, 10:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j959

Ok, last season's coaches have unfortunately gone past the 'dead-line' ...

PM gone out to Money Shot as 1st on the waitlist - 1st in, 1st served ... the remaining coaches from last season might still pip you so beware!  ;)

Otherwise you've got til this Fri evening 7pm AEDST to get in and then I'll PM caluuum and so on til we're filled.

Cheers,
jas

Grazz

Quote from: Capper on March 14, 2017, 02:36:17 PM
Quote from: j959 on March 08, 2017, 03:16:16 PM
Quote from: LaHug on March 08, 2017, 09:51:19 AM
I'll hover around in both in case Tragics 2 can't get the numbers. I think I have a spare spot still so it shouldn't be an option. If more people are keen or I run out of leagues, I'll jump out of 2 and open up a spot :)
Ok, 3 spots left in FF TRAGICS due to the Tragics and Tragics 2 kerfuffle/confusion (thanks Capper!)   :P   ;)

But we've got the just as competitive (is that right Capp?) Tragics 2 as well (Capper, can you please create a Tragics 2 page?  ;))

Looking forward to the season!
haha you can have LaHug and Grazz as they are rubbish

:'(

j959

Quote from: Grazz on March 15, 2017, 01:04:01 PM
Quote from: Capper on March 14, 2017, 02:36:17 PM
Quote from: j959 on March 08, 2017, 03:16:16 PM
Quote from: LaHug on March 08, 2017, 09:51:19 AM
I'll hover around in both in case Tragics 2 can't get the numbers. I think I have a spare spot still so it shouldn't be an option. If more people are keen or I run out of leagues, I'll jump out of 2 and open up a spot :)
Ok, 3 spots left in FF TRAGICS due to the Tragics and Tragics 2 kerfuffle/confusion (thanks Capper!)   :P   ;)

But we've got the just as competitive (is that right Capp?) Tragics 2 as well (Capper, can you please create a Tragics 2 page?  ;))

Looking forward to the season!
haha you can have LaHug and Grazz as they are rubbish

:'(
yeh, I thought that was a bit harsh!
I think he's just hurt that you two left him!  ;)

Ok, FF TRAGICS are FULL! thanks team!

caluuum
yorgis
RoughRed
walshy_88

Could you peeps on the wait-list make contact with Capper for Tragics 2?

Cheers,
jas

Capper

I have kicked LaHug out of Tragics 2 as we wont carry any shower coaches this year in tragics 2 and he is in tragics

LaHug

Quote from: Capper on March 20, 2017, 03:27:58 AM
I have kicked LaHug out of Tragics 2 as we wont carry any shower coaches this year in tragics 2 and he is in tragics

Savage

TyphnnP16

Hey,

I'm Typhoon, sorry been MIA for awhile...  let me know if there is any free spots left... if not next year :)

Cheers

j959

Quote from: TyphnnP16 on March 22, 2017, 07:13:54 PM
Hey,

I'm Typhoon, sorry been MIA for awhile...  let me know if there is any free spots left... if not next year :)

Cheers
sorry mate, have to put you down for next year ... :(

j959

FF TRAGICS 2017 rd1 rank = 269th

Not a bad start team!

j959

FF TRAGICS 2017 - rd2 rank = 43rd!!!

Big jump, good stuff Tragics!!!  :o

;)

LaHug

I'll take some credit in that after a good round ;)

DazBurg

Quote from: j959 on April 03, 2017, 01:34:33 AM
FF TRAGICS 2017 - rd2 rank = 43rd!!!

Big jump, good stuff Tragics!!!  :o

;)
big jump indeed everyone must be up and about ;)

j959

FF TRAGICS rd3 rank = 81st

I got maximum Gawn-age ...  :'(    :P    ;)

anyone else??  :-X

j959

FF Tragics rd6 ranking = 1540th!

big drop from a couple of weeks ago!!!  :o  :(

:P   ;)

Capper

j959

Hi everybody ... HERE WE GO!
Emails from the 'recreate league' button have gone out today(24/1/18)!!!

Get excited peeps!  ;)

Anyone interested can check out the history of the league on the first page of this topic with the 1st post (you might have to scroll down a bit as I add the current year to the top of the post) ...

Happy to have people on a 'wait-list' if any of 2017's coaches do not return to the league by the start of the JLT/NAB/whatever they're calling the pre-season matches this year ... no ranking requirement necessary, just a commitment to play out the season and preference for some banter here on FF or in the 'coaches box' in the league page ...

cheers,
j959