FF TRAGICS 2022 - 6 spots free team!

Started by j959, February 18, 2011, 10:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j959

PRELIM FINALS WEEK!!!

FF TRAGICS 2016 Premiership Cup
BoredSaint lost to Hellopplz and is out in straight sets. Hellopplz goes onto 2nd prelim-final vs perthwildcat for a spot in the GF!

Hawker_08 faced off against Peter and Peter came out on top to go on to face Typhoon (I think) in the 1st prelim-final.

Minor 'premiership' - or the 'loser cup' as I refer to it, but hey we play on for pride, no?  ;)
Luigi197 lost to Rusty00 and went out in straight sets. Rusty00 takes on colmullet in the 2nd prelim-final.

I got over BGK, and will take on mabo in the other prelim-final.

Good luck to all!

j959

GRAND FINAL WEEK!!!

FF TRAGICS 2016 Premiership Cup
Hellopplz took out the 2nd prelim-final vs former champ perthwildcat for a spot in the GF!

Peter couldn't get over Typhoon in the 1st prelim-final.

So we have Typhoon vs Hellopplz for the flag!!!

Good luck fellas!

Minor 'premiership' - or the 'loser cup' as I refer to it, but hey we play on for pride, no?  ;)
Both match-ups went down to the wire with Rusty00 winning over colmullet by 59pts in the 2nd prelim-final.
I lost by 43pts to mabo in the other prelim-final.

Rusty00 vs mabo for the minor 'premiership'!

Good luck to all!

j959

Ok, here we go - SuperCoach is up and running and I've hit the 'regenerate league' button for the FF TRAGICS league ...

Last year's coaches, unless you've changed email address you should have received/about to receive the email invite ...

Pls PM me if you don't get it and I will generate the email invite and/or PM you the league code ...

Cheers,
jas

Grazz

LaHug

Money Shot

caluuum

If you need some extras, chuck us a message :)
Been playing the last 5 or so years

yorgis

shaker

Was in tragics 2 I think last year but have not received an email

RoughRed

Capper

What an absolute shower fight it is to restart leagues

Tragics 2 emails have been sent, dont know the team names for the last 2 teams Cookie Monsters and greenday82

LaHug

Perthwildcat

Hey guys, can you PM me for tragics 1?  Been in it since the get go, cheers.

Perthwildcat

Anyone, Bueller?

How do I get in?

Seems like a shambles to join past SC leagues this year.

j959

Quote from: Perthwildcat on March 02, 2017, 07:40:09 PM
Anyone, Bueller?

How do I get in?

Seems like a shambles to join past SC leagues this year.
just busy mate - not sure why the email didn't get to you - will PM you in a bit ...