FF TRAGICS 2022 - 6 spots free team!

Started by j959, February 18, 2011, 10:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Typhoon

Tough year, but i can say i'm sitting 3rd in this league.  1st in other and 17th in another league...  but its luck of the draw each week...   

Hellopplz

Agree Typhoon, all depends on the luck of the draw. As I know :'(.

I'm sitting at 13th with a 2-3 record, despite being the 2nd highest scorer so far in the league! Just edged out Daz this week by 18 to grab my 2nd win.

j959

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 11, 2015, 11:32:55 PM
Agree Typhoon, all depends on the luck of the draw. As I know :'(.

I'm sitting at 13th with a 2-3 record, despite being the 2nd highest scorer so far in the league! Just edged out Daz this week by 18 to grab my 2nd win.
I keep telling peeps ... 'one of the most competitive leagues on the planet!!!'  ...   8)    ;)

Hellopplz

j959

ok, has been a while since we've properly updated and I wonder how FF Tragics 2 is going? (update Capper/tabs??)

Alrightly, finals are 2wks away and yet again I submit that FF Tragics is living up to the unofficial tag-line of ... "One of the most competitive leagues on the planet!!!" ...  :o

We have a dominant league leader in Hawker_08 on 14wins, 56pts and a 3 game lead on 2nd placed Rusty00!!  :o
However, down in the trenches it looks like even as high as 4th placed Hellopplz (40pts) could amazingly (though unlikely) fall out of the top8 if all results go against him ... whereas even 13th placed DazBurg (24pts) is still a decent mathematical chance (although I was always cr*p at maths I must admit) to make the finals!  ;D

Realistically however, places 8th to 11th (clint_001, Luigi197, Ringo, Perthwildcat) are still in the hunt on 32pts!!!
Anything could happen with only 2rds to go!!!  :o   :-X   8) 

Good luck to all!  ;)

Capper

FF Tragics 2 currently ranked 1065

Top 7 set and a 3 game gap to 8th

8th to 12th on the same points with 13tha and 14th another game back

Luigi197

Matches against 11th (also on 32 points) and 1st  :-X

But just quietly, am finding some dangerous form, so beware ppl ;)

Hellopplz

And in the Finals Rusty is taking on J for the title this season, and both were within 60ish points of each other last week. But Rusty is up in the rankings so goes in as the favourite. Good luck fellas, make it a good Final!

Happy to be part of the league again this season, cheers J and the others for a competitive league!

j959

ok, 'invite's via automatic "recreate my league" function in SC have gone out - hopefully all last year's coaches who want to go round again have already received the email/link.

if you've changed your email since then please PM me to get the code for season 2016!

looking forward to it!  ;D

Peter

fanTCfool

If you're looking for members for Tragics 2 I would love to join in

Hellopplz

If some don't come back, I'm sure you'll be one of the first contacted FTCF :). It's how I got in a few years back when they needed a few slots filled!

Saying this, I'm back again this year as the Wozzlers from Wizzle (Wizzle Wozzlers :P ).

j959

Quote from: fanTCfool on January 29, 2016, 10:35:19 PM
If you're looking for members for Tragics 2 I would love to join in
cool fTCf, when I get organised hopefully in the next week or two i'll sort out who's back and waiting lists etc  ... though i'm wondering if we should be 'snobby' and have a divisional promotion feed-in from Tragics 2??   :o   ::)   :P   ;)

what do you think Capper/tabs??

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 30, 2016, 01:13:54 AM
If some don't come back, I'm sure you'll be one of the first contacted FTCF :). It's how I got in a few years back when they needed a few slots filled!

Saying this, I'm back again this year as the Wozzlers from Wizzle (Wizzle Wozzlers :P ).
yeh, this is right fTCf, even the venerable HP was a 'ring-in' of sorts ...  ;)
HP, did you end up winning last year?   ???

Frankfaust

Hi jn59 and co.

Have a spare league and would be happy to be on the wait list here if you'll have me after a c**ppy year last year.

Hellopplz

Quote from: j959 on February 02, 2016, 07:19:36 PM
yeh, this is right fTCf, even the venerable HP was a 'ring-in' of sorts ...  ;)
HP, did you end up winning last year?   ???
If only! I read above and it was Rusty and yourself in the Grand Final ;). I can't remember where I finished as I fell apart as the season went on haha.