FF TRAGICS 2022 - 6 spots free team!

Started by j959, February 18, 2011, 10:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Do you still need to fill a spot?  I'm in 'Tragics 1' , but still have a free league spot left.

j959

Capper/Thyphoon - did we fill Tragics 2 all fine??  ;)

FF Tragics 2015 - rd1 league rank = 1,124th of 27,618

league average = 1,997 which means there are some monster scores in there cos I couldn't crack 2k pts ...   :'(   :(   ;)

PowerBug

It's still called FF Tragics 2, is sitting 5,508 in the rankings. No idea whether it is all FF members though

j959

Quote from: PowerBug on April 07, 2015, 04:25:45 PM
It's still called FF Tragics 2, is sitting 5,508 in the rankings. No idea whether it is all FF members though
will have to check with 'commish' Capper!  ;)

Typhoon

Sorry been away with the Easter weekend.....

From breifly looking it at over the weekend i believe there were 14/18 before lockout, then it was filled so we may have a few spots been filled by outsiders....

Capper

Sorry guys only had time to play with my team on Thursday and then didnt look again until Monday night. Didnt get a chance to look at leagues

Tragics 2 - 5508 ranking R1

j959

Ok, pretty much the qtr season mark, so time for a review ...

League rank = 754th of 28,985 - bit up and down but never really been about league ranking, usually the 'scraps and scrags' internally.   ;)

Avg score: 2,062

Top 8 at the moment are Hawker_08 followed by last years premiership coach Rusty00, Typhoon and yours truly, perthwildcat, BGK, colmullet and Ringo rounding out.

Very surprising is upthemaidens and 2013 premiership coach Hagebear bringing up the rear but sure they will be back up soon, not just because they are good coaches but because no-one is ever out of calculations in FF Tragics - one of the most competitive leagues on the planet!!!  ;)

upthemaidens

Yeah sorry about my garbage performance this year  >:( 
    Was sitting 75,000th and thought "well can't get any worse" but wouldn't you know it, managed to drop another 3,000 spots this week  ::)

Oh well I'm not one for giving up. With basically all the good rookies and piles of cash in hand, May will hopefully be better than April.

Ringo

Quote from: upthemaidens on May 04, 2015, 02:17:42 PM
Yeah sorry about my garbage performance this year  >:( 
    Was sitting 75,000th and thought "well can't get any worse" but wouldn't you know it, managed to drop another 3,000 spots this week  ::)

Oh well I'm not one for giving up. With basically all the good rookies and piles of cash in hand, May will hopefully be better than April.
You are not alone maidens.  I am having my worse start to SC for 3 years. despite scoring 2120 last week still dropped 4500 places. Seems to be very competitive this year,

Grazz

Im an anchor in my leagues, bloody awful feeling.  :(

j959

ha, ha - you 3 fellas are all fine ... quality will win out and you guys will rise again, just like with cream.   ;)

Ringo

Whilst we hate where we are shows the benefits of joining really competitive Leagues, In this League despite winning last week dropped 3 places and in another League I am in have a 3/1 record and am 7th. All have 7 of us have 3/1 record,

Grazz

Quote from: j959 on May 04, 2015, 04:58:28 PM
ha, ha - you 3 fellas are all fine ... quality will win out and you guys will rise again, just like with cream.   ;)

Cheers mate, im working hard on it but seems like two steps forward one step back every week. This week will be the same with injury and suspension but im trying.

j959

Quote from: Grazz on May 04, 2015, 05:57:40 PM
Quote from: j959 on May 04, 2015, 04:58:28 PM

Cheers mate, im working hard on it but seems like two steps forward one step back every week. This week will be the same with injury and suspension but im trying.
this is like an 'el nino' SC/DT/AF season ... one out of the box so far ...   :P   ;)