FF TRAGICS 2022 - 6 spots free team!

Started by j959, February 18, 2011, 10:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j959

FF Tragics rd15 ranking = 183rd

ranking not a big issue for FF Tragics league but dealing with 'ghost-ship' issues can be frustrating.   ;)

understand sometimes life issues get in the way, but haven't heard from the young bloke at all, so no idea what's happening, hope he's ok ...  :-X   :P   ;)

Perthwildcat

Just took first place

That esculated quickly

But for how long.....

j959

ok, FINALS time!!!  :o  8)

missed the first week pre-view sorry, but we're into wk2 of finals ...

Hagebear and Rusty00 get the wk off and are straight into prelim finals ...

This wk:

1st qualifying final - Perthwildcat vs joshua98
2nd qualifying final - j959 vs Mozza3

good luck to all!  ;)

Hagebear

J's through to the Prelim!! Well done mate. Going to be a cracker this week. Only SuperCoach league I'm left in! (Only one that matters) ;) Good luck mate.

j959

Quote from: Hagebear on August 17, 2014, 09:38:21 PM
J's through to the Prelim!! Well done mate. Going to be a cracker this week. Only SuperCoach league I'm left in! (Only one that matters) ;) Good luck mate.
ha, ha! have no idea how I made it thru!!!  :P   ;)

Again, FF Tragics league lives up to its billing! Super-competitive league no matter what your ranking!  ;)

j959

Preliminary finals!!!!   8)

1st prelim - Hagebear vs j959
2nd prelim - Rusty00 vs Perthwildcat

Haven't looked at the teams but fairly confident Hagebear and Perthwildcat start as favourites??  ;)

Good luck to all!!!  :)

Hagebear

Back in the Granny!! Definitely didn't deserve to get to get through though. Going to be another struggle this week. Rusty00's looking pretty strong. Selection hasn't helped. Really wanted Stevie J back this week. Oh well. Good luck to Maidens and Hellopplz in the other Grand Final. And well done again to J959 for setting up 'one of the most competitive leagues on the planet'

Hagebear

Will say it now.... Congrats Rusty00. Far too good mate. Hasn't been a good Saturday for me. Franklin and Zorko late outs has put the knife through me!! Haha

j959

as foreshadowed by Hagebear he went down to a very strong score from Rusty00's team of 2,448!

Rusty00 our new Tragics league premiership coach!  :)

in the "Tigers" (9th) (or should that be Eagle's now??) Cup it was a spirited affair between upthemaidens and Hellopplz which just goes to show how competitive the league is, if two coaches of that calibre can't make the finals play-offs.

anyhow, HP at 2,319 went down to upthemaiden's of 2,449.

Congratulations all!

Probably a bit too early but doesn't hurt to let me know if you're keen for season 2015!   ;)

Cheers,
jas

Rusty00

Cheers for running the league Jas and well done on the other coaches making it a competitive one.

Looking forward to coming back next season to defend my title ;)

Hagebear

j959

ok, better to get in early this year ...

so who's up for FF Tragics SC in 2015??

Rusty/Hagebear??

Rusty00

SydneyRox

Hagebear