FF TRAGICS 2022 - 6 spots free team!

Started by j959, February 18, 2011, 10:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j959

Good luck to FF Tragics league grand finalists:

Hagebear vs Whatlez for the FF Tragics flag!!!

To all league members, thanks for a great season - league rank overall is currently 62nd!
Hope you can all make it back again for 2014 in one of the most competitive leagues on the planet!   ;)

cheers,
j959

Hagebear

Cheers J. Not a bad way to finish the year with 2702 v 2651! Overall finish of 59 for Tragics is a pretty good result. Cheers for the late inclusion into Tragics. Looking forward to defending the title next year ;)

Justin Bieber

Hagebear

Quote from: whatlez on September 02, 2013, 08:19:11 AM
Only league I didn't win :(

Haha sorry Lez. 2651 would won't u just about everything. Don't know how the hell I managed 2702. Can't say there would be too many GF's with 2 scores like ours. Well done on a cracker year mate and awesome overall result for u.

j959

Quote from: Hagebear on September 03, 2013, 01:37:25 AM
Quote from: whatlez on September 02, 2013, 08:19:11 AM
Only league I didn't win :(

Haha sorry Lez. 2651 would won't u just about everything. Don't know how the hell I managed 2702. Can't say there would be too many GF's with 2 scores like ours. Well done on a cracker year mate and awesome overall result for u.
like i keep telling you whatty, one of the most competitive leagues on the planet!  ;)

j959

Ok Tragics, first 'boarding call' for season 2014.

As per 'tradition', last year's league participants get first dibs and we have a wait-list for any newbies interested in joining what I claim is one of the most competitive SC leagues on the planet!
[I generally give returning league members up until a couple of weeks before season kick-off to confirm their place for the new season and then open it up to the ever patient wait-list peeps]

There are no upsets in the FF Tragics league - in any given round the 18th positioned league member can smash the league leader and it's been that way the last couple of seasons - isn't that right Whatlez??   ;)

Doesn't matter what your ranking is as long as you're in it for the long haul (and a bit of banter in the coaches box doesn't go astray either).

Taking expressions of interest now ...    :)

cheers,
jas

Peter

McBasketball happy to step up as an emergency... In 10k's last season

auscoyote

happy to be put on the waiting list. I'm def a SC tragic haha. 3k last season

Grufflez

Names Rob
Feel free to chuck me on the reserves list mate,looking forward to cracking a few top 50 leagues this year :)
Team name: Whoa Dragon !
2013 Rank: 5,132
Regardless of whether or not i make the final cut good luck to all in 2014! GO THE CATS

j959

Quote from: j959 on January 16, 2014, 01:30:29 PM

As per 'tradition', last year's league participants get first dibs and we have a wait-list for any newbies interested in joining what I claim is one of the most competitive SC leagues on the planet!
[I generally give returning league members up until a couple of weeks before season kick-off to confirm their place for the new season and then open it up to the ever patient wait-list peeps]

There are no upsets in the FF Tragics league - in any given round the 18th positioned league member can smash the league leader and it's been that way the last couple of seasons - isn't that right Whatlez??   ;)

Doesn't matter what your ranking is as long as you're in it for the long haul (and a bit of banter in the coaches box doesn't go astray either).

cheers,
jas
Calling all 2013 Tragics ... 2nd 'boarding call' ...  ;)

Left it a bit late last year, so trying to get ahead of the game this year.
Could 2013 coaches please confirm their interest for 2014? 

there's already a waitlist!

cheers,
j959

Current 2014 waitlist
Peter - McBasketball (is that your SC team name Pete?)
auscoyote -
Grufflez - Whoa Dragon !

will update first page now and then to track participant information

Frankfaust1

Happy to go on the waitlist if you'll have me. Team $Blues - around 3.4K last year.

j959

Quote from: j959 on January 16, 2014, 01:30:29 PM

cheers,
jas
Expressions of interest so far: as at Fri, 24 Jan 2014 ~15.45 AEDST

Returning coaches:
whatlez
SydneyRox
j959
DazBurg
upthemaidens

Current 2014 waitlist
Peter - McBasketball (??)
auscoyote
Grufflez - Whoa Dragon !
Frankfaust - Team $Blues

Peter

Peter - McBasketball was first emergency - still in?

j959

Quote from: Peter on January 22, 2014, 06:53:52 PM
Peter - McBasketball was first emergency - still in?
hey Peter, the comp hasn't even opened yet!!
as above, still have to give last year's group first right of refusal and usually give them a decent amount of time.

still on the waitlist though!   ;)

you'll have to be patient, but you're a good chance if you can wait that long?

upthemaidens

Yep man, im in     ...not long to go now, bring it on   8)