heraldsun 'little black book' is gonna level the playing field!....a lil' bit

Started by A TEAM, February 19, 2009, 10:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A TEAM

anyone else pissed off that this book is coming out?
all this hard work will be for nothing!
Everyone will have the same cash cows, the same smokies e.t.c

a good idea would be you can lock in your team anytime you want. From when the competition starts to when the season starts. The earlier you lock in your team the more points you will get towards only your season total? or something, because a lot of teams will change after they read this book! This book is just for the lazy people who cbf'd studying players/teams properly. I'm sure everyone who is in this forum has studied hard since the competition opened, but it'll all be for nothing! cos most people will have your T.W's, T.S's, A.R's e.t.c after this book comes out.

it just sh!ts me cos i've just realised im wasting my time studying! haha

any thoughts welcome!

ezyalien

want affect me in perth so doubt i'll see it. so its study all the way for me.

Hawks_1976

No matter how much you study or what books are printed, there will always be a smokie or two that no one has even thought of.
How many people genuinely had Wonaeamirri at the start of last year?

Biggie

TigerFever

The Books is that great. Not many rookies in it. The Guns are obvious and it doesnt have much insight!

jrod

If you need the book to get a 2000+ score ur in trouble. The people that go off that will quickly realise there's a salary cap, and be up sh*t creek and back at square one. Not fuss'd... it'll help people first few round, after that, the ppl with a clue will shine above

Alex7089

Not that much of a problem...

When the real stuff starts only the people who know what they're doing are going to make the right choices...