Main Menu

20,001+ League

Started by Bazinga, January 18, 2011, 10:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

I could join. This will be my 2nd proper season. Ranked around 45k.

Just not sure if I have any league spots left. Can't remember which ones I have joined. :P

Bazinga

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 18, 2011, 01:16:48 PM
I've played for about 4 years, but only past 2 were mildly serious :P. Still using the unique strategy ;). 7k in '09 but 30-something k last season.

I would join also but you need people with less experience?

Anyone who finished ranked over 20K last year can join HP. I was just stating that this would be a good league for 2nd year players like myself to join, but like I said it is open to anyone who ranked over 20K last year  :)

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 18, 2011, 01:18:03 PM
I could join. This will be my 2nd proper season. Ranked around 45k.

Just not sure if I have any league spots left. Can't remember which ones I have joined. :P

I will put you on the list ML. The list is purely there for those who have shown interest. People can decide later when SC opens which leagues they wish to join  ;)

Justin Bieber

I'll see how my leagues fill up. Put me down as a maybe at this stage :).

I've got a relative who will be in their second year of fantasy (1st year they try SC) that I'll be helping. If you need to fill the numbers I'll get them to join this league although they don't really follow leagues :P. But will keep the league getting filled by nobodies and those who let their team drag off end of seaosn.

Bazinga

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 18, 2011, 01:24:50 PM
I'll see how my leagues fill up. Put me down as a maybe at this stage :).

I've got a relative who will be in their second year of fantasy (1st year they try SC) that I'll be helping. If you need to fill the numbers I'll get them to join this league although they don't really follow leagues :P. But will keep the league getting filled by nobodies and those who let their team drag off end of seaosn.

Hopefully this league will get enough interest to fill up. I'm looking to avoid being in leagues that are filled with nuffies  ::)

arc1973

Sound like a good idea...and I qualify  :'( ...
pls keep me posted...

Bazinga

Quote from: arc1973 on January 18, 2011, 01:37:20 PM
pls keep me posted...

No worries arc  ;) You are on the list.

I will notify everyone who has shown interest when I get this league organised  :)

arc1973

Quote from: Bazinga on January 18, 2011, 01:40:23 PM
Quote from: arc1973 on January 18, 2011, 01:37:20 PM
pls keep me posted...

No worries arc  ;) You are on the list.

I will notify everyone who has shown interest when I get this league organised  :)

Cheers ::)

dylsta05

can i join ?, i wanna show them whose better

Bazinga

Quote from: dylsta05 on January 18, 2011, 11:42:29 PM
can i join ?, i wanna show them whose better

Sure dylsta, I will add you to the list of potential SC superstars   ;D  Where did you finish in SC last year?

Hawka

can i join was my first sc last yr and i rely focused on dt and didnt do alot of sc researh and picked alot of uniques but im more serious this yr :)
SCORE: 45,552
Round 22 Score: 1,860
Overall Ranking: 59,080 Of 390,367

i can tell u rite now that will improve alot :)

Bazinga

Quote from: hawka26 on January 20, 2011, 03:28:04 PM
can i join was my first sc last yr and i rely focused on dt and didnt do alot of sc researh and picked alot of uniques but im more serious this yr :)

Yep, you are exactly what we are looking for hawka  ;) I have a feeling that this league is going to be ultra-competitive  :P

pyronerd

Quote from: Bazinga on January 20, 2011, 05:31:14 PM
Quote from: hawka26 on January 20, 2011, 03:28:04 PM

Yep, you are exactly what we are looking for hawka  ;) I have a feeling that this league is going to be ultra-competitive  :P
im excited for it  ;D

Bazinga

I reckon we will outscore the 'pros' in the top 20,000 league  ;D

Hawka

Quote from: Bazinga on January 20, 2011, 05:53:23 PM
I reckon we will outscore the 'pros' in the top 20,000 league  ;D
i reckon aye

Luigi197