Main Menu

Golf

Started by McRooster, January 03, 2011, 03:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

i played par today and had -2, but i have a HOLE-IN-ONE!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fletch74

Quote from: pyronerd on January 12, 2011, 03:58:56 PM
i played par today and had -2, but i have a HOLE-IN-ONE!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Congrats man... ;D How long was the hole?

pyronerd

Quote from: Fletch74 on January 12, 2011, 04:00:32 PM
thanks fletch  :D, it was 168m to the plates, but with the tees and pin forward was playing about 140m

Fletch74

Quote from: pyronerd on January 12, 2011, 04:01:42 PM
Quote from: Fletch74 on January 12, 2011, 04:00:32 PM
thanks fletch  :D, it was 168m to the plates, but with the tees and pin forward was playing about 140m
Well done, my best is about 49cm from the hole :) The Flag had a ruler.

pyronerd

i forgot to mention on the hole before i hit my drive OB then hit off the tee again to 6ft and saved par :P

Fletch74

Quote from: pyronerd on January 12, 2011, 04:05:04 PM
i forgot to mention on the hole before i hit my drive OB then hit off the tee again to 6ft and saved par :P
Lucky day ;)

McRooster

That's MASSIVE pyro ! 8)

Well done on achieving the holy grail  ;D

I like playing PAR but get frustrated when you have a birdie and it only goes down as a plus but stableford would have given you 3 points  >:(

My best result has been when I was playing off 24 a while back and I was playing the indexed 1 par 5 at my course. I eagled it for a 6 pointer!!!!

pyronerd

Quote from: McRooster on January 15, 2011, 07:09:50 PM
That's MASSIVE pyro ! 8)

Well done on achieving the holy grail  ;D

I like playing PAR but get frustrated when you have a birdie and it only goes down as a plus but stableford would have given you 3 points  >:(

My best result has been when I was playing off 24 a while back and I was playing the indexed 1 par 5 at my course. I eagled it for a 6 pointer!!!!
thanks roost  ;D ive never had a 6 pointer before  :o ive had a couple of 5 pointers and the HIO would have been 5 if i was playing stableford, but it was PAR and i missed out on 2 pluses  ::) strangely i have eagled twice but never on a par 5  ::)

Bazinga

AWESOME pyro  :o :o :o I've never had a Hole in one  :'( closest is 42cm .

I had my 1st ever round under par on Sunday. Shot 71 (1 under) , but I was 3 under after 13 holes. Two bogies in the last 5 holes was a tad disappointing, but I'm still very happy with a sub-par round ;D ;D ;D

pyronerd

Quote from: Bazinga on January 18, 2011, 10:53:44 AM

I had my 1st ever round under par on Sunday. Shot 71 (1 under) , but I was 3 under after 13 holes. Two bogies in the last 5 holes was a tad disappointing, but I'm still very happy with a sub-par round ;D ;D ;D
thanks bazinga  :D great job going under too  ;) dont worry i always finish badly too  ::)

McRooster

Quote from: Bazinga on January 18, 2011, 10:53:44 AM

Very good effort Bazinga 8) What do you play off?
Single figure obviously, do you like the new handicapping system  :P

McRooster

Back into the swing again after a bit of a lay-off, Stroke round today with a net 67.  :)
Solid front nine, had nearest the pin on the 211m par 3 5th when we came past (hit my 3iron rescue) and birdied the ninth. A day that could've been went to shower by coming in with 8, 8 , 4 on the last three holes  >:(

pyronerd

Quote from: McRooster on February 05, 2011, 05:13:27 PM
Back into the swing again after a bit of a lay-off, Stroke round today with a net 67.  :)
Solid front nine, had nearest the pin on the 211m par 3 5th when we came past (hit my 3iron rescue) and birdied the ninth. A day that could've been went to shower by coming in with 8, 8 , 4 on the last three holes  >:(
ouch roost, at least your whole round wasnt shower like mine, i had 28 points  ::) on the plus side i am now down to 14  :D

McRooster

What driver do you use pyro?

I have a Bridgestone J33R 10.5 degree 460 with a 65 gram regular shaft.

Playing a format tomorrow I've never played before. It's a four man team event, 3 play Ambrose and the rotating fourth plays the hole on their own. Not really sure how the result will be accredited but it should be good fun on the long course of Gawler (Sandy Creek).

pyronerd

Quote from: McRooster on February 12, 2011, 10:09:48 PM
What driver do you use pyro?

I have a Bridgestone J33R 10.5 degree 460 with a 65 gram regular shaft.

Playing a format tomorrow I've never played before. It's a four man team event, 3 play Ambrose and the rotating fourth plays the hole on their own. Not really sure how the result will be accredited but it should be good fun on the long course of Gawler (Sandy Creek).
i use a 10.5 titleist 905R 460 cc with a 65 gram stiff shaft, thats an interesting format roost, never played it before but it sounds fun ;)