2022 we cant host it but we can win it

Started by Hawka, December 04, 2010, 10:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

ffa coaching director says australia will aim to win the 2022 world cup and why not in 2022 some of our young guns will b world stars amd in the peak of there powers,matthew leckie,tom oar and ben kantarovski ....the ffa will focus alot on youth now to make sure by 2022 that we are a football powerhouse and both our under 20 and 17 teams made the world cup..the futures there

BratPack

Hawka

cmon bp its not a joke and i didnt make this up i read it :P

BoredSaint

I think its definately a chance.. but we should aim to win the asian cup first.. :D

HillHero13

Quote from: BoredSaint on December 04, 2010, 10:19:45 PM
I think its definately a chance.. but we should aim to win the asian cup first.. :D
it's going to be harder for us to 'Qualify for the world cup' because it's one shorter team..

BratPack

Quote from: hawka26 on December 04, 2010, 10:18:45 PM

I know you didn't mean it as a joke. But let's be honest, the idea of Australia ever winning the World Cup IS a joke

Hawka

no hh africa normally has 5 spots but this yr they had 6 teams coz there is al ways 1 reserved for the host watever continent there from

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on December 04, 2010, 10:24:00 PM
Quote from: hawka26 on December 04, 2010, 10:18:45 PM

I know you didn't mean it as a joke. But let's be honest, the idea of Australia ever winning the World Cup IS a joke
At least in the near future ;). We may improve but to get the World Cup, we would need a squad full of Superstars. I think we need to focus on the current crop of teenagers we have and hopefully can work with them and build them up. I would be happy with a final 16 appearance. Of Course, if we improve considerably, maybe top 8 isn't out of the question.

Hawka

leckie,kantarovski,oar are the nxt cahill,kewell and neill

Justin Bieber

3 players don't win a Cup ;). We need a strong team rather than single players.

I would rather have 11 Great players on the park rather than 3 Superstars in a Competition like that.

Hawka

hp theres more im just sayin

heres some more players under 23

rukavytsa,holland,langerak,herd

Justin Bieber

Ruka and Langa are good. They are good talents. Not completely sold on Holland or Herd yet. Only time will tell though ;).

P.S I know Herd plays for Villa :P.

Hawka

well herd is getin game time in the epl doesnt matter bout the injuries alot of ausie in our squads are getin in over him and arnt even playin in the seria b or the dutch leafue

Justin Bieber

Herd and the youngsters at Villa are really lucky. However, the club is very unlucky. Alot of injuries have piled up :'(.

MajorLazer

Don't worry HP. Youth is the best policy. ;D