2018 and 2022 announcement

Started by Hawka, December 02, 2010, 08:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

Quote from: hawka26 on December 03, 2010, 09:59:01 PM
did u read that arcticle i posted
yes i did it was very informative, and a little scary that al quaeda could take over a country that easily  :o

Hawka

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Master Q on December 03, 2010, 09:47:32 PM
We didn't have the best bid, but I think the US and Aus deserved it way more than QaCamel.
Q i will excuse your ignorance because you a kid. America deserved something hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah now thats the funniest thing you have said you are kidding.

Master Q

Then who deserved to win the 2022 World Cup. Not Qatar, Not the US, Not Aus, who does that leave? Japan? Now that's a joke.

Hawka

this was on the net the age site be4 the decsion and this proves aussie were targeted and bin hamman killed australia of and ppl lied to frank lowys face

QuoteAustralia looked likely to have secured at least four first-round votes but hopes remained in the Australian camp that as many as six could be expected.

Either amount would be enough to survive the opening round at least, leaving Australia free to begin collecting the second and third round votes it as targeted in lobbying this past fortnight.

But the most intriguing rumour, coming from more than one source, revolved around a plot involving Qatari powerbroker Mohammed Bin Hamman. If it is true it could help Australia reach deep into the late rounds of voting and deal an early blow to the fancied US bid.

The theory goes that Bin Hamman and his ally, Thailand's Worawi Makudi - who are both strong supporters of Qatar - will instead back rival bid Japan in the first round. The Japanese bid is widely regarded as a lightweight, almost certain to be eliminated first and supported only by Japanese Executive Committee member Junji Ogura. If the rumour holds, Japan could register a surprise three first-round votes (or even four if another Bin Haman ally, Egypt's Hany Abo Rida is involved).

Bin Hamman and his allies could afford such a gamble knowing that they have enough South American and Spanish votes to survive the first round, thanks to the officially denied alliance between the 2018 Spain/Portugal bid and the 2022 Qatar one.

In short, the theory involves an exchange. Japan - which knows it has no chance of victory - would save face by not being the first nation eliminated. Qatar would favour the plan because - depending on how the votes go - it would create a reasonable likelihood that the US bid would be dealt a shock first-round exit.

Japan would then go out in the second round as Bin Hammam's votes are withdrawn. Ogura would repay the deal by sending his vote to Qatar.

Such a scenario would present both good and bad news for Australia, which has targeted Japan's second preference and would rather not see it go to Qatar. But the elimination of the US bid would strengthen Australia's position in the long run and leave Australia confident of reaching the final two bidders at least.
but they didnt target us they targeted us  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Hawka

yet   arcitle i know im goin on and on but we need ansewrs ive been searching the news on gogle for stuf and this is of the news.com.au

QuoteChina is considered the favourite for the 2026 World Cup, then the event would probably return to Europe in 2030 before perhaps going to the US or South America and then Africa, meaning it would not return to the Asian region until 2042.
:'(

Cicjose

a country the size of sydney hosting the biggest tournament in the world in temperatures hotter than 40C on average for that time of year, where no alcohol is allowed to be consumed in public and the women must cover their bodies.... I hope the world boycotts it.

I don't give a damn if the stadium is air-conditioned once people move out of the stadium they will likely suffer heat stroke anyway

That article is frightening for the game and could potentially change the whole of the sport if it comes true hawka

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/2010-world-cup/news/1035513/Blatter-defends-Qatar-decision