2018 and 2022 announcement

Started by Hawka, December 02, 2010, 08:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Andrew3737

Russia has too many racism downfalls and the president isn't going to the count.

Andrew3737

lol Biggest load of crap ever.

Corruption says hey

Hawka

this is a joke 1 big joke this is 1 of the worst things that fifa could of done QATAR r u serious a contry with no soccer history the size of adelaide withonly 1.7 mil ppl its stinkin hot even with the staduims i cant even name 2 soccer players from qatar yet all the other nations it is so easy,tim cahill,harry kewell for usa landon donavon,tim howard for korea,Lee from bolton and ji sung park from japan nakamura and honda.I cant even name a famous qataian

fifa is corrupt its a joke

and then i wake up and here the news sayin australia was set up and they were guarnted atleast 4 votes in the first round and they were set and got 1 and qatar may have played a part targertin to try and stop australia.this is a joke and corruption is now visible

even england went in the first rnd i expected them to host it or russia but they were gone quick

usa and australia were the only genuine 2022 bids the winner should of come from them
im gutted

Hawka

and another shock allegation bin hamman the qatar board member voted for the japs in the first rnd to knock us out

Hawka

sorry for the triple posting but im readin stuff over the net and middleeastern websites were reportin qatar won 1 hour be4 it was announced

Fletch74

Welcome to the world of FIFA politics hawka. $$$ is what Qatar dangled in front of them, plus the aircon stadiums and the fact that they will move them to 3rd world countries once the WC is over.

Hawka

i guess ur rite fletch but im stil guted and shocked and i just heard that fifa officals lied to frank lowys face sayin they would vote for him

Fletch74

Yep, thats what I mean though... Politics!

HillHero13

well now they have it its gonna make it harder for australia to qualify..

Fletch74

Quote from: HillHero13 on December 03, 2010, 09:14:03 AM
well now they have it its gonna make it harder for australia to qualify..
Spot on Hilly. One less spot in the Asia qualifiers!

BratPack

Justin Bieber

Inspirationsal BP :P.

Quote from: Andrew3737 on December 03, 2010, 04:10:45 AM
lol Biggest load of crap ever.

Corruption says hey
Got to agree. England should of at least made it past the first round. Was highly favourable to say they should of gotten it but what can we do now. I would of said they were set to host it already. Sent the big names in to try and attract attention.

Quote from: Fletch74 on December 03, 2010, 08:33:51 AM
Welcome to the world of FIFA politics hawka. $$$ is what Qatar dangled in front of them, plus the aircon stadiums and the fact that they will move them to 3rd world countries once the WC is over.
Heard about that. It's good how they said that and the air con, but don't think they can generate as much cash as other countries like USA or Australia. I was more than certain, like many others, that Australia (despite the horrible campaign video) and USA should of gotten it. But Qatar does have alot of oil....... ::).

Master Q

The 2022 decision is a disgrace. I have a small feeling somewhere in my body that says that FIFA will take it to extreme measures and re-vote or strip Qatar of holding the WC.

The 2018 Decision wasn't as bad, you must admit. Look, England were obviously the country that deserved it, but Russia isn't such a bad place for it to be held.

MajorLazer

No Russia isn't too bad, but it just goes to show how far a bribe can go in the 2022 bids.