Main Menu

Ranks

Started by Luigi197, November 28, 2010, 11:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: cookie311993 on November 30, 2010, 12:23:09 PM
i have posted quite alot but i am not moving up through the ranks, why is that
Certain boards don't count. Front Bar, Other Sports, etc. Only the DT/SC boards and the AFL boards count because that is what this site is about.

cookie311993

okay then so i have to get at least 100 and 200 posts in the other threads such as DT and SC boards. okay then i understand you know. how many people on FanFooty, play AFL? or is everyone just die hard supporters

Fletch74

Quote from: cookie311993 on November 30, 2010, 12:35:48 PM
okay then so i have to get at least 100 and 200 posts in the other threads such as DT and SC boards. okay then i understand you know. how many people on FanFooty, play AFL? or is everyone just die hard supporters
Probably a few play, but most are supporters

nas

A lot got thro the system with the cricket site but that has since been canned & does not add to the tally now.

ossie85

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3675;sa=statPanel

^ According to your profile Cookie, you have all of 8 official posts! Long time to go :)

Played footy when I was a youngster, but my inability to you know... kick... stopped that pretty quick :)

Luigi197

hey pplz do only Supercoach, Dreamteam and AFL Boards count towards your posts? which ones count an dont count out of:

Dream Team
Supercoach
Other AFL COMPS

AFL
Other Sports

Feedback
Frontbar
Footy Web Sites
Archives

pyronerd

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 14, 2010, 07:37:33 PM
hey pplz do only Supercoach, Dreamteam and AFL Boards count towards your posts? which ones count an dont count out of:

Dream Team
Supercoach
Other AFL COMPS

AFL
Other Sports

Feedback
Frontbar
Footy Web Sites
Archives
i think that its only the DT SC and AFL (team boards only) that count towards post count, but i may be wrong and if i am, blame hawka  ;D

MajorLazer

Yer it's only SC, DT and AFL boards. Others aren't counted towards your total.

Luigi197

Master Q

DT, SC and Team Boards Count, not the AFL Board.

MajorLazer

Oh. I thought they did. My mistake.

Hawka

dont pin this on me  :P  ::)

pyronerd

Quote from: hawka26 on December 15, 2010, 09:10:16 AM
dont pin this on me  :P  ::)
you're the 1 who told me which boards count  :P

Cruiseon

This is a productive post guys, well done.

I was surprised 12 months ago that this wasn't common knowledge when I asked considering how much time we all spend in here.

Nice to have a reference point.

Justin Bieber

I only joined a year ago and everything started happening around that time. The boards started flowing, people started coming in and other boards started being made.

The site has really progressed alot since I first joined up. And got to give it up for M0nty there :).