WHO THE HELL IS SICK OF RICHMOND MAKING HORRIBLE DRAFT PICKS

Started by Andrew3737, November 18, 2010, 11:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew3737

I know I am. Last season was decent because of Dustin Martin, but that is about it. It's really hard to mess up the first round draft picks but Richmond have done it about 4 times in the last 6-7 years. How incompetent are these recruiters? It's not only the first round, it's the entire draft. Pretty f'ing angry.

MTTY

if you look at it Concas not that bad he played senior footy in the WAFL most of the year and did it like a pro not many of the 1st rounders could do that. Batchelor isn't that bad either

Andrew3737

That is all and well, but Polec is a better player and was the easy better pick.

Fletch74

Who cares, its Richmond :P

Seriously, Concas will be a good player. That senior experience in the WAFL will be good for him to play early next year. Similar to players like Daniel Rich

Boomz

Massively underestimating Conca... Doesn't make a difference if Polec is the better pick he was gone before them.

elephants

yeah as boomz said now way the tigers could have got polec anyway

Andrew3737

Conca shouldn't of went this high. It's not only this draft either....

Still, I love the midfield that we have now though. Deledio, Martin, Cotchin, Foley and Conca.

ossie85

Seriously, how can you possibly tell how good the picks will be mere hours after the draft? Have a little faith!

nas

Bit harsh as kids are new and they the recuiters always seem to know best (lol)

UpDog

Lol Andrew, complaining about Richmond not getting Polec, it is a bit hard to get someone who was already picked up. I'm happy with Conca anyway.

P.Griffin

Terrible attitude Andrew.

Be a real tiger man and have a bit of faith. have you even seen him play? im pretty sure the recruiters are in a better postition to select new recruits than you

bunyip

I'm sorry guys, but I thought a lot of Richmond's young players did OK last season. I'm no expert, (refer to most of my posts) but I expect Richmond to do well next season. Maybe win half their games.

Junktimer

conca certainly was a surprise.

im not quite sure why you couldnt have got josh caddy, i went to school with him he is an absolute star,

cant judge conca yet though.

Justin Bieber

Why not Heppell instead?

Conca was a suprise especially that early. Not the best recruiting but he has a solid work ethic to try and build him up.

Andrew3737

I've had faith for some time now, and I do have faith in the club, but recruiting is starting to be a bit showerty. Ah well. Hopefully we can start doing some damage.

Tambling over Franklin!!!
JON over pretty much everyone