Main Menu

Recycled Players??

Started by BoredSaint, November 18, 2010, 09:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: BoredSaint on November 22, 2010, 09:04:52 AM
Quote from: hawka26 on November 21, 2010, 09:09:05 PM
how do u drop eddy who has played in2 grannys and bring in this talentless hack they call dean polo
we'll probably look back at this in 2 seasons time and find out it was a genius move :P
Just like Lovett was... :P

bunyip

We will see next season. I always liked gamble as a player. He should be an asset. 

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bunyip on November 26, 2010, 09:11:33 PM
We will see next season. I always liked gamble as a player. He should be an asset.
So have I 8).

BoredSaint

I knew someone would agree with me :P

pyronerd

i think gamble can definitely be an asset for us, not sure about polo though, hopefully the change in culture will help him like we have seen with a few players in the last few years

bunyip

I always thought Polo was a useful player for Richmond on their full back line. The speed the ball moves these days, it can't be easy on the back line these days.

Boomz

It also can't be easy playing for Richmond... He's not as bad as he's made out to be.

Cicjose

Has any of the clubs taken a genuine interest in culture of their club at all in the last 12 months? Fremantle are trying to rebrand themselves but it may alienate some supporters but have the clubs actively changed their ethics and rules and regulations to match the AFL's Code of Conduct?

BoredSaint

well ross lyon came out and said that we're gonna play attractive football instead of st kilda football.. so i guess yes

bunyip

You'd have to speak to Eddie about the code of conduct. Collingwood are the pace setters. ;D

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Fletch74 on November 19, 2010, 12:38:49 AM
It's the one last shot theory. The Saints have to win the flag this year, or nothing!! Good pickups, especially Gamble

+1

BoredSaint

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on December 03, 2010, 12:31:17 AM
It's the one last shot theory. The Saints have to win the flag this year, or nothing!! Good pickups, especially Gamble

+1
yep.. definately the last shot before the likes of riewoldt and hayes depart :D

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: BoredSaint on December 03, 2010, 12:34:49 AM
Quote from: Wes Mantooth on December 03, 2010, 12:31:17 AM

i want to see red white and black ribbons on that cup next year.
please no back to back for collingwood.
hard to believe riewoldt is 28 now.

+1
yep.. definately the last shot before the likes of riewoldt and hayes depart :D