Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

BAHAHA J ;D ;D ;D. They must've been happy :P.

j959

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 07, 2011, 05:47:37 PM
BAHAHA J ;D ;D ;D. They must've been happy :P.
weren't they just??   ;)
(we had to get up early anyway though)   :D

j959

RiOtChEsS

haha nice one J, i usually do early wake ups on flower all sleep monday for NFL games 8)

1st fight Guillotine was Kody Miller esque 8)

Perosh standing is a fish out of water, but he is swimmin on the ground...

Che Mills was on point with those knees, id noticed Cope's tendancy to duck when he is rushed on TUF, he fights like Sugar... Yawn :P

Abedi has potential but when touched he threw it in quickly, Pitbull looked composed, striking was accurate and pointy...

Pickett hung in the pocket swinging for the fences 8) Barao was switched on tho and didnt miss a chance, like to see em go again 8)

Munoz was a beast he is gonna make some entertaining fights, Love Leben but id have to say he was out of shape and i think he quit :-\

yeah he was bleeding and cut but that cut was above the eyebrow and he complained he couldnt see, the ref said u tell me u cant see and im gonna stop it, he said i can see... a minute later he went to his corner and said he cant see ??? i think he knew he was gassed from 3 desperation gullotine attempts and knew he was done :-X

valkorum

Quote from: Marcz on November 10, 2011, 03:40:05 AM
Munoz was a beast he is gonna make some entertaining fights, Love Leben but id have to say he was out of shape and i think he quit :-\

His corner quit for him.  If you listen to Leben during the timeout to check the cut he said to his corner that he couldnt see out of the eye.  When the ref asked him he said he could see so he could continue to fight.  Leben told his corner at the end of the round that he couldnt see but would still fight but they decided to call it. 

It was the right move and I dont think Leben quit

RiOtChEsS

yeah i heard all that, one guy was also telling him Munoz was tired but Leben just kept saying he couldnt see, i just dont buy he couldnt see with the cut well above the eye, i think he wanted an out and he knew by saying he couldnt see repeatedly it would be stopped, he was clearly under done, breathing heavily within 2 minutes and went for 3 desperation (out of position) guillotine chokes, he has set his own standard when it comes to gutting out fights and he was disinterested and out of puff in that fight imo

j959

Quote from: Marcz on November 10, 2011, 02:23:04 PM
yeah i heard all that, one guy was also telling him Munoz was tired but Leben just kept saying he couldnt see, i just dont buy he couldnt see with the cut well above the eye, i think he wanted an out and he knew by saying he couldnt see repeatedly it would be stopped, he was clearly under done, breathing heavily within 2 minutes and went for 3 desperation (out of position) guillotine chokes, he has set his own standard when it comes to gutting out fights and he was disinterested and out of puff in that fight imo
must've been cos i still wasn't quite awake but i thought Leben still had some power in his hands at that stage - Munoz still hasn't worked out staying in the pocket or side-step yet, but i get that it ain't easy.

i do agree Marcz that he expended a lot of energy in those desperation choke attempts but he also used a lot in bottom position early on ...

after all my excitement, i might had to catch the replay for Velasquez vs Dos Santos cos a mate is over from the east coast and the only chance for catch up time might be breakfast at Cottesloe beach this Sun - broadcast time for WA is 10am ...   :'(

RiOtChEsS

so amped for Cain Vs JDS >:( i want Cain to win but i think JDS may catch him, both can really let their hands go, he who hesitates will lose...

loved seeing Akira get choked out in TUF too that guy is a douce' bag, any wonder Bisping has a man crush on him :-*

Maca24

I'm also going for Cain  :)
However I have a feeling JDS will win.

Heavyweight division is back to life IMO.
JDS, Cain, Lesnar and Overeem are the clear top 4.
We could see any combinations with these 4.
JDS vs Overeem, JDS vs Lesnar, Cain vs Overeem, Lesnar vs Cain 2.

RiOtChEsS

im not sure Brock will ever get his striking to where it needs to be to hang with JDS or Cain...

his ground game is elite but can he get them there? he seems to concerned with countering rather than letting his hands go

Maca24

Quote from: Marcz on November 12, 2011, 01:45:10 PM
im not sure Brock will ever get his striking to where it needs to be to hang with JDS or Cain...

his ground game is elite but can he get them there? he seems to concerned with countering rather than letting his hands go
In my opinion he can take them all down..
His hands have huge power, he is just a bit slow with strikes in comparison to Cain/JDS.
In my opinion he can still get the title back.

valkorum

Quote from: Marcz on November 11, 2011, 11:28:14 PM
loved seeing Akira get choked out in TUF too that guy is a douce' bag, any wonder Bisping has a man crush on him :-*

Hell yeh, take that you douchebag Akira. 

RiOtChEsS

i really cant stand buffons who puff their chest out and talk shower that isnt even relevant... how Carroway didnt let fly at him was either admirable or lacking in self confidence... either way i can see that being on the card at the finale should Brian lose to Diego

CrowsFan

Grrr I hadn't watched it yet >:(

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 13, 2011, 01:40:22 AM
Grrr I hadn't watched it yet >:(
sorry CF :(