Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: j959 on March 05, 2017, 02:45:50 AM
Quote from: Dudge on March 05, 2017, 12:49:42 AM
Was so looking forward to Khabib v Ferg :(
ah well - i'm still heading to the pub to watch (kid issues allowing) ... ;)

still keen to see Hunt v Overeem as well as Rashad fight again ...
it felt like the true main event

haha yep those parent pending feels :D

still some good fights, woodley let wonderboy off the hook last time and thomson be much smarter this time around

j959

Anyone see Cormier v Johnson over the w/end?

I boycott because Rumble has significant violence against women issues that I feel the UFC have not dealt with adequately to keep him on the roster let alone give him a title fight ...

jvalles69

Quote from: j959 on April 10, 2017, 11:45:14 AM
Anyone see Cormier v Johnson over the w/end?

I boycott because Rumble has significant violence against women issues that I feel the UFC have not dealt with adequately to keep him on the roster let alone give him a title fight ...

Just watched the main event today...interesting that Rumble announced his retirement after the fight...

RiOtChEsS

Bobby Knuckles 8)

DazBurg

WHITTAKER!!!!

jvalles69

DazBurg

jvalles69

Holloway vs Aldo was pretty good this past weekend, otherwise a fairly standard card.

Looking forward to Hunt vs the Black Beast in Auckland this week, another fairly standard card, but Black Beast is an animal worth the watch.

DazBurg

HUNT!!!!!

love mark hunt stoked to see the big fella get the win

Daniel Kelly poor bloke got send to another planet by brunson

jvalles69

Quote from: DazBurg on June 12, 2017, 12:23:25 AM
HUNT!!!!!

love mark hunt stoked to see the big fella get the win

Daniel Kelly poor bloke got send to another planet by brunson

Hunt looked the fittest and leanest I've ever seen him, might be making a final run for the belt.

Black Beast over?  This guy was just getting started in his career!  First time I've seen him in the octagon not look like his animal self.  Wondering if it had to do with his wedding and knowing what Hunt's fist would do?  1st Rumble and now Lewis ending their careers in their prime, good on them for making that decision, but shame for us fans.  :(

Hellopplz

For sure, Hunt had some nice boxing there and waited patiently until Lewis was tiring out.

Shame (for us fans as you said jvalles) that he might be retiring early, but good on him if he wants to settle down after marriage and whatnot, as fighting could take years out of his life if he continues :(.

jvalles69

It's happening...

Conor vs Floyd August 26th.  Hoping someone gets KO'd, but will more likely be a dance-off.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: jvalles69 on June 16, 2017, 03:31:51 PM
It's happening...

Conor vs Floyd August 26th.  Hoping someone gets KO'd, but will more likely be a dance-off.
can't wait. hopefully Conor flowers him up. be funny if his instinct took over and he went for a kick or a take down haha

jvalles69

Conor has asked Dana to fight Kabhib in Russia after Floyd...absolute savage.

DazBurg

Quote from: DazBurg on May 24, 2017, 10:25:58 PM
WHITTAKER!!!!
AND NEW INTERIM CHAMPION!!!!!!!

woooo way to go robert loved every minute of it
what a big heart after his knee was shot too
bisping gonna go night night