Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 12, 2016, 11:48:09 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on May 12, 2016, 11:29:47 PM
Siver out and Cole Miller in against BJ Penn.
Nooooo really? Cole Miller is so bloody long and good on the ground, dont like that matchup at all for BJ :(
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/11/11661292/b-j-penn-vs-cole-miller-in-the-works-for-ufc-199

Now official according to another site. Yeah Miller is a tough test for anybody because of his size at FW. Will be interesting ground contest as I reckon that's where it's going to go :-X.

RiOtChEsS

mother flowering Stipe Miocic, Werdum paid him zero respect, over pursued and got laid the flower out :o :o

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 15, 2016, 03:24:10 PM
mother flowering Stipe Miocic, Werdum paid him zero respect, over pursued and got laid the flower out :o :o
He Chuck Liddell'd that Randy Coture if ya know what i mean ;)

jvalles69

Sick main card.

Cyborg is scary and so fast, that's the first time I've had a chance to see her and was very impressed.  Is her whole game standup, or does she have ground game too? I'm assuming she does seeing as she's Brazilian.  The other chick was funny going off her nut, she got laid out and wasn't defending herself, geez!

If Cyborg is scary, then Sousa is the mofo Devil cos he destroyed Belfort!  Belfort doesn't quite look the same with out he roids in him, was much skinnier than he was before the ban, guy was a monster, but I guess illegal substances will do that to you.

Miocic with a very nice win, knocked Werdum's odd but endearing grin into another orbit.  Clean backing up punch with prob half force laid him out.

Great card, will watch the prelims when I get a chance!

j959

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 16, 2016, 12:50:56 AM
Sick main card.

Cyborg is scary and so fast, that's the first time I've had a chance to see her and was very impressed.  Is her whole game standup, or does she have ground game too? I'm assuming she does seeing as she's Brazilian.  The other chick was funny going off her nut, she got laid out and wasn't defending herself, geez!

If Cyborg is scary, then Sousa is the mofo Devil cos he destroyed Belfort!  Belfort doesn't quite look the same with out he roids in him, was much skinnier than he was before the ban, guy was a monster, but I guess illegal substances will do that to you.

Miocic with a very nice win, knocked Werdum's odd but endearing grin into another orbit.  Clean backing up punch with prob half force laid him out.

b*gger, really wanted to see at least the top 3 fights on this card but youngest and mother were sick so had to stay home to care for ...

thanks for the quick recap JV - at least I saw the KO highlights from the heavyweight title fight - geez, wonder how much the betting agency  paid the UFC to stream that in an online advert??

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: j959 on May 16, 2016, 04:16:44 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on May 16, 2016, 12:50:56 AM
Sick main card.

b*gger, really wanted to see at least the top 3 fights on this card but youngest and mother were sick so had to stay home to care for ...

thanks for the quick recap JV - at least I saw the KO highlights from the heavyweight title fight - geez, wonder how much the betting agency  paid the UFC to stream that in an online advert??
Trinaldo Vs Medieros is worth running back, holy shower those guys left it all in the octagon 8)

jvalles69

Damn, now Wiedman is out!  :-\  Rumours saying Bisping to replace...he will get KTFO by Rockhold first round! :o

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 18, 2016, 03:43:45 PM
Damn, now Wiedman is out!  :-\  Rumours saying Bisping to replace...he will get KTFO by Rockhold first round! :o
Bahahaha yeah Rockhold will eat Bisping, that said he deserves a shot so serve him up

Cookie311993

Either Jacare or Bisping for the shot. Bisping is fresh, Jacare just fought Belfort though so depends how his body is.
#1 Weidman Injured
#2 Jacare Fought on weekend
#3 Belfort lost on weekend to Jacare
#4 Bisping Hasn't fought since Feb
#5 Silva injured
#6 Whittaker pretty sure he's injured after Natal fight

and Romero is serving a doping ban
I want Jacare to get it, IF he came through 198 in tact

jvalles69

Quote from: Cookie311993 on May 19, 2016, 12:33:13 AM
Either Jacare or Bisping for the shot. Bisping is fresh, Jacare just fought Belfort though so depends how his body is.
#1 Weidman Injured
#5 Silva injured

Jacare makes the most sense, but think he's already been ruled out with a foot/leg injury from the Belfort fight.

Cookie311993

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 19, 2016, 12:56:51 AM
Quote from: Cookie311993 on May 19, 2016, 12:33:13 AM
#1 Weidman Injured
#5 Silva injured

Jacare makes the most sense, but think he's already been ruled out with a foot/leg injury from the Belfort fight.
Jacare got offered the fight, although he declined citing injury. He is getting knee surgery sometime this week. Leaves the middleweight division in a pickle. Depending when Whittaker recovers from his broken hand who does he fight. I was hoping to see him against Bisping

Now looks like he could get Belfort

Hellopplz

Well Bisping with the shot! Apparently Jacare is meant to undergo surgery or something, so fair enough not taking the fight on short notice. Also has a loss from Rockhold in the past, so don't think he'd want to fight again against a top dog after Belfort recently.

Yeah shame Whittaker couldn't face Bisping after he pulled out, but he still raised his stocks in the division 8).

A cracker was announced for the Bantamweight division. Lineker Vs Michael McDonald, can't wait to see that one! Also DJ Vs Wilson Reis also made for the title. They really are trying to find people to fight DJ, he also already is locked into a match on December 3rd should be keep his title here :P.

jvalles69

Apparently Mayweather has offered McGregor 50mill to fight him in a boxing match in Vegas on New Years eve!  :o

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 21, 2016, 11:02:00 AM
Apparently Mayweather has offered McGregor 50mill to fight him in a boxing match in Vegas on New Years eve!  :o
Unless it is under the UFC banner it wont happen, Mcnuggetts is under contract of the UFC

With all that carnage HP Whittaker may get a shot at the strap soon

Hellopplz

With the carnage, think Whittaker's rise will have to continue a while to get a shot!

As for UFC 199 today, WOW. That was an awesome card from what I saw of it, and even missed some other good moments like the fightpass only prelims which had the FOTN and Poirier Vs Green.

As for what happened, Cruz closed out his trilogy and Faber is left without having ever won a championship match and don't think he'll get another one at Bantanweight. At his age could just go for the money matches (like he did with Edgar a while back).

Now for the two bigger stories, HENDO AND BISPING! I've got to say, I did not see Hendo coming out with the win after that first round. Then he had a kick caught and knocked Lombard out cold with a back elbow! Dropped a few more elbows while he was obviously out cold which is never good :-X. Then Bisping starched Rockhold who admitted he didn't go in taking Bisping seriously. He fought with his hands down and got caught clean a few times. Then "pillow-fist" Bisping floored him with a hook, Rockhold gets back up and goes tumbling right back down and this time Bisping finished him. Got to say his opponents really aren't taking him seriously these days with Silva first and now Rockhold (who already beat him a year or two back), and he's found his way to being the MW champ :o. Good on him to be honest, I was rooting for him to get the title ;D.

ALSO HUGE NEWS. BROCK LESNAR COMING BACK FOR UFC 200! Announced today, and his rumoured opponent is Mark Hunt!! Although if UFC had their way, they'd have Fedor Vs Brock, but Hunt vs Brock I'd still take! WWE allowing Brock to come out for one appearance since it's a huge event and probably get something back from the UFC (like Ronda making a wrestling appearance in WWE).