Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :(
Quote from: enzedder on January 30, 2019, 11:52:43 AM
Quote from: LaHug on January 30, 2019, 07:59:10 AM
:) ;D 8)

QuoteJust testing it for you...

I think it all works for me so it might be on your end... Sorry nz!

Ok then. :)

Looks ok to me too

Ziplock

maybe it''s some kind of permission thing in your browser?

Belegur

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I have a lot of trouble posting on the site, either on the in game chat or the forum, usually the first time doesn't work and I have to do it again, does anyone else have this issue? Have tried being patient but sometimes it doesn't get posted, if I do it twice usually works strait away

Doc_

I am unable to enter my team on the site. I even tried using fanplanner and entering names one at a time, but the list of players available is incorrect.

shaker

Anyone else finding it takes for ever to open up pages ? only noticed it today it's not my laptop or the internet speed because all other sites are still fast ?

dylan123

Is there any plan to fix the bugs with this site post the change of web host / whatever upgrade occurred during the year or too much time required?

So many broken links now which is a shame as it's a great site to use for doing research when it's working but not much has for quite some time.

barkhammer

Quote from: dylan123 on December 19, 2021, 09:56:32 PM
Is there any plan to fix the bugs with this site post the change of web host / whatever upgrade occurred during the year or too much time required?

So many broken links now which is a shame as it's a great site to use for doing research when it's working but not much has for quite some time.

Worth a bump - would be great to have the search functionality restored as well as the player notes for games in 2021.

I also found the RSS feed for player notes and fantasy scores very useful.

Love the site and would be great to see it restored to its former glory.

Cheers

brent007

I came here to post the same thing. Got my draft coming up and the Player search would make things so much easier.

Any plans on fixing it?

barkhammer

Thanks for fixing the RSS and player search.