Main Menu

Rankings II

Started by valkorum, November 03, 2010, 10:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on November 13, 2010, 11:08:05 PM
Fine, I'll just bowl and you bat, I'm a bowling all-rounder and you are more of a batting all-rounder right?
Yeah, although as I'm getting older getting used for like 3-4 overs a game :'(
Opening as well so really not getting it my way :P
I want to bat at first drop god damn it!

8-6 Suited

Isn't it past your 8:30pm bed time bomberboy? Don't make me ground you without internet.

roo boys!

I like where I fit in Alex, bat at 5th or 4th, open the bowling ;D

Make sure you are wearing a box ;)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on November 13, 2010, 11:25:41 PM
Isn't it past your 8:30pm bed time bomberboy? Don't make me ground you without internet.
[/quote
no it is not 8-6 i think u need to take your pills ur becoming to excited :P

8-6 Suited

You need to sleep, you are a little delirious. Probably because you didn't have your afternoon nap at Kinder, damn weekends!

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on November 13, 2010, 11:45:52 PM
You need to sleep, you are a little delirious. Probably because you didn't have your afternoon nap at Kinder, damn weekends!
ooh that hurt ::) maybe u need to go knit ::)

8-6 Suited

Maybe you need to learn how to read, and stop bidding on peoples dibs. It's idiots like you that make peoples prices rise so much when you increase their prices 2 days before they end.

Alex7089

Wow guys no need to get in to a fight :)

Honest mistake on BBoy's behalf and I'm sure he was just bidding to get him in his current transfers.

He will not bid any more Shaggy, I know it is frustrating as you do seem to get outbid on your dibs a LOT (something against Shaggy guys??) but we shouldn't turn against each other.

8-6 Suited

Its not a fight lol I'm just saying...

If people stopped spamming the Transfer market thread, dibs wouldnt get knocked back multiple pages. Also, people should be reading it.

MajorLazer

The Dibs thread is massive and it's hard to get through them all and remember who has dibs on who. I try and if I bid on someone's dibs then just tell me and I'll stop bidding.

With all the dibs though, I think there should be a limit to the amount of dibs a person can have at a time. It would make it easier for everyone.

Alex7089

-From Now On-
Anybody who posts irrelevant information in the Trade Market Trends Thread will be temporarily banned from the FF 'alliance' and all dibs will be rendered invalid.

Alex7089

Quote from: MajorLazer on November 14, 2010, 12:08:48 AM
The Dibs thread is massive and it's hard to get through them all and remember who has dibs on who. I try and if I bid on someone's dibs then just tell me and I'll stop bidding.

With all the dibs though, I think there should be a limit to the amount of dibs a person can have at a time. It would make it easier for everyone.
True, but at EOS there will be some people who but 5-10 players in the space of a week :-\

8-6 Suited

Limits arent really needed but its got to be within reason. You cant dibs 5 players who are going to go for 100k each... Its not logical.

Alex7089

Yeah, instead of a limit on amount of players it should be amount of money spent. Like a certain percentage of your available funds.

MajorLazer

Yes I understand that we don't need limits but when people dibs half the market it makes it hard to bid on people.

EOS is a different story. How long does EOS go for?