Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake8

If you want i have Mascherona up for transfer. My asking price is 27.0 to 30.0.

Jake8

3-0 win over Real Madrid  ;D had 67 % of the possession, 14 shots on target compared to 7 and 25 shots to 7.

Justin Bieber

Nice with Jake. Think you may need to pick up the slack in defence with those 7 shots all being on target :o. Luckily none went in ;).

1-0 win over the Reds but defence was lucky >:(.

Luigi197

Must say, am really pleased with my Draw against ZZ's Man City. (you can thank me later HP and CF)
The top 2 on the Goal Scoring list, Totti and Aguero, neither could manage a goal in this 0-0 draw.
Am thrilled to see Rooney on his team injured for 8 days, and Aguero getting Red Carded. Once again, you can thank me later HP, as you will verse him next week.
Won posession 52-48
Won Total shots, 23-19
just lost shots on target, 13-12
got 5 corners compared to his 1

:)

Justin Bieber

Haha Luigi, thanks ;).

Think ZZ is too far out in front to catch, although wouldn't mind CF losing more :P.

Luigi197

Who just took over Bayern Munich? Lachlan Grech or something??

CrowsFan

Luigi197

Jake8

I didn't tell him Bayern are last and that I took Iniesta and Maicon of it. Just begged him for Busquets. Offered 7.0+Yaya Toure and Marcell Jansen + Call of Duty MW3

Luigi197

Quote from: Jake8 on November 05, 2011, 08:03:35 PM
I didn't tell him Bayern are last and that I took Iniesta and Maicon of it. Just begged him for Busquets. Offered 7.0+Yaya Toure and Marcell Jansen + Call of Duty MW3

wow

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on November 05, 2011, 08:08:16 PM
Quote from: Jake8 on November 05, 2011, 08:03:35 PM
wow
;D ;D ;D.

All good if we can fill up some teams 8).

Jake8

Comfortable 5-0 win over Man U  ;D. But my most recent signing Busquets got injured  :(

Luigi197

Why dont we start up the discussion again shall we?

We are currently in season 4 and 7 matches in..

The ladder stands at this:

Division 1:
1. Barcelona (CF) - 18
2. Milan (Luigi) - 15
3. Real Madrid (CM) - 13
4. Marseille (MTTY) - 12
5. Manchester City (ZZ) - 11
6. Internazionale (Jake) - 7
7. Liverpool (unmanaged) - 7
8. Arsenal (unmanaged) - 6
9. FC Schalke 04 (Cic) - 5
10. Chelsea (HP) - 2

Meanwhile we have BB managing Manchester United, and Hawka managing Leeds United, sitting 7th and 8th on the ladder in Division 2 along side 8 unmanaged teams.

While most of us are still on holidays, we should get some transfer talks going on hey?
Should probably mention that Manchester United, isn't even playing their best team, while Leeds United only have 3 days left until they go unmanaged due to not logging in enough.
We have Barcelona having plenty of high-scoring games (averaging over 2 a match), while Jovetic is on top of the goal-scoring table.
unmanaged Juventus is in the lead in Division 2 with Amauri, Krasic and Del Piero scoring 11 goals between them from these 7 matches.

Does anyone have any positions they want to fill in their squad? I know Chelsea might want to try and improve their squad only managing 2 points so far! Maybe a nice solid 92+ CF might go good for that squad. Although with Neuer in goals, i think Schalke might want to improve their defense line in a bid climb the ladder. Both Chelsea and Schalke are in the relegation zone, so i dont think they would feel very good about losing on the ladder to un-managed teams!

We have the next match from this date being played on Friday morning, so get your tactics in on Thursday night. The other matches are played every Monday morning, so get your tactics ready by Sunday night!

Meanwhile we are up to the quarter finals in the League Cup!

www.soccermanager.com

Hawka

Quote from: Luigi197 on January 24, 2012, 03:40:42 PM
Why dont we start up the discussion again shall we?

We are currently in season 4 and 7 matches in..

The ladder stands at this:

Division 1:
1. Barcelona (CF) - 18
2. Milan (Luigi) - 15
3. Real Madrid (CM) - 13
4. Marseille (MTTY) - 12
5. Manchester City (ZZ) - 11
6. Internazionale (Jake) - 7
7. Liverpool (unmanaged) - 7
8. Arsenal (unmanaged) - 6
9. FC Schalke 04 (Cic) - 5
10. Chelsea (HP) - 2

Meanwhile we have BB managing Manchester United, and Hawka managing Leeds United, sitting 7th and 8th on the ladder in Division 2 along side 8 unmanaged teams.

While most of us are still on holidays, we should get some transfer talks going on hey?
Should probably mention that Manchester United, isn't even playing their best team, while Leeds United only have 3 days left until they go unmanaged due to not logging in enough.
We have Barcelona having plenty of high-scoring games (averaging over 2 a match), while Jovetic is on top of the goal-scoring table.
unmanaged Juventus is in the lead in Division 2 with Amauri, Krasic and Del Piero scoring 11 goals between them from these 7 matches.

Does anyone have any positions they want to fill in their squad? I know Chelsea might want to try and improve their squad only managing 2 points so far! Maybe a nice solid 92+ CF might go good for that squad. Although with Neuer in goals, i think Schalke might want to improve their defense line in a bid climb the ladder. Both Chelsea and Schalke are in the relegation zone, so i dont think they would feel very good about losing on the ladder to un-managed teams!

We have the next match from this date being played on Friday morning, so get your tactics in on Thursday night. The other matches are played every Monday morning, so get your tactics ready by Sunday night!

Meanwhile we are up to the quarter finals in the League Cup!

www.soccermanager.com
im managing leeds?
i asked for it but i havent got it

well i logged in my old account and it was there so i guess il start doing somethin 170 mil to spend lol

Luigi197

cool Hawka 8)

Feel free to offer for unmanaged players. both external and from our league! but a tip: tick the box to make it an 'undisclosed offer' so no one can see what you offered!

also, if you have any real bad players in your squad that you just want to get rid of but wont sell for much, include them in the deal. (but you wont be able to do that yet as you cant go under 21 players.

if you need any help just PM me or post here! :)